BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Megan H.
Fulton , MO
Much better than the plain version, but still a weird carbonated, aspirin-like taste.
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
Love the lemon taste and the glass bottles make you feel really fancy drinking it :)
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
My husband love these drink , I drink it was in a while not all the time like him !!!
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Taste great! Great value! but I do have to say that I prefer Perrier from a cold can
Teresa G.
I love this light lemon flavor you get from the sparking water. Crisp and refreshing
Jordan K.
My favorite drink when I'm thirsty but want a little flavor! It's not over powering.
Yuliya G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great tasting water, incredibly refreshing. can't wait to try all the other flavors
Jessa T.
SYRACUSE, NY
I love Perrier waters they are so crisp and refreshing! The lemon flavor is great!
Lisa W.
I prefer these glass bottles. I really love this water, been drinking this forever
Samuel F.
Lawnside, Nj
Use it to mix my alcoholic drinks. Good taste but have a healthy spin to the drink