BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Ana O.
Boise, Id
Yum! Love the flavor & the benefits from sparkling water. Perrier is one of my favorite brands.
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
I love this sparkling water so much. Definitely worth a taste if you haven't tried it before :)
Kyah
This is really good and refreshing but I wish I could get it more often it's kind of expensive
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
LOVE this stuff! SO refreshing in the summer and great for cocktails! Fairly priced at Costco!
Temple D.
Denham Spgs, LA
We love using this for our mixed drinks with vodka. It’s the perfect addition to our cocktails
MEGAN P.
Austin, TX
For this brand I need to have this flavor because it really tastes more refreshing with lemon.
Monica J.
My absolute favorite sparkling water! Great taste! Reasonable price! Great different flavors!!
Chelsi A.
Charlotte
Great taste and we love that all our restaurants only serve this when we ask for seltzer water
Es perfecto para tomar con whisky, tiene un sabor ligero a limon, es refrescante, lo recomiendo
Kimi M.
Seattle, WA
So crisp and refreshing! I love this sparkling water. It is the perfect compliment to any meal!