BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
By far this is my favorite carbonated beverage. After a long day, I'll sip on Perrier ♡
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
Great subtle lemon flavor. Great if you feel nauseated it helps settle your tummy fast.
Jacki D.
Chapel Hill
My favorite water however weirdly I get headaches if I drink too much of it in one day
Megan K.
This is a great product! Has a great taste and is different from your typically water.
Daniella B.
Hidalgo , TX
Great sparkling water, great price and very delicious. Definitely recommend to everyone
member-30f50
This is so good. I have been looking for a soda alternative . It gives me enough fizz .
Ashley  R.
San Gabriel, CA
So good and refreshing tastes in your mouth, Better then soda and quince your thrust.
Breanna F.
St. Amant
I don’t like it at all. I think it taste nasty. It reminds me of straight carbonation
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Pierre lemon and lime are my 2 fav flavors. Well priced about 1.49 tops. Tastes great
Meg B.
la plata, MD
Perrier lemon sparkling water is amazing! I love seltzer water and this one is great!