BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Amber W.
Irmo, SC
I LOVEEE this product! It’s so refreshing and it’s better in my opinion than other carbonate waters!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I always have some handy at home for the kids and myself it helps with tummy ache... love the flavor
Sarah C.
Love mixing this with cranberry or another juice for a summer virgin cocktail. Always goes over well
Monique L.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this product! Very refreshing and helps satisfy that craving I get for a carbonated beverage.
Jolen H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love Perrier. I’m not a big soda drinker too much sugar. The carbonation in this water is perfect.
matt b.
Vancouver, WA
I can stand their normal sparkling water but this one is just straight up bitter. Just not my thing.
Nadia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sparkling water is delicious and great value I buy this for my after lunch it's very good
Brandi l.
Baskin, LA
This tastes amazing! Gives the the fizzy feeling of soda without the sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Jess M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not a huge fan of things with bubbles in general but I like this sparkling water compared to most
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
Super delicious and refreshing. Always makes my stomach feel better. The lemon flavor is the perfect.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic