BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Adilen N.
Norwalk, CA
Mmmm this one is my favorite I'd rather drink this than any kind of soda I love the lemon
Jill G.
I practically binge drink this it's so good. Kinda pricy so I only buy if it's on sale a
Becca J.
Brighton, MA
I love Perrier and it’s freshness. I like mixing making cocktails with the lemon flavor.
Dominique B.
Jersey City, NJ
A very refreshing basic drink for anytime of the day. It’s typically best served cooled.🍹
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Very refreshing. One of the best flavors along with green apple, lime and pink grapefruit
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Perfect for picnics, at home, at the office, or really anywhere that I am drinking water
Olivia J.
I’m not a fan of sparkling waters but I love how this product was packaged and presented!
Jennifer H.
Portland, MI
Always loved Perrier! Water with bubbles! Great flavor and perfect substitute for soda!
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I love perrer. The deisgn of the bottle is very chic. This lemon flavored one is good.
Sara L.
Lincoln City, OR
Perrier is by far my favorite beverage. Add flavor and you also have the perfect drink.