BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Good sparkling water great option on a hot day especially for those who like bubbles in their water
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I really enjoy this water. It's not my favorite just because I feel like it's lower on the sparkle.
Rylee L.
such a yummy carbonated water. i’m such a fan. crisp and refreshing, always have some in my fridge.
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the fresh and lemon flavor of this mineral water! In glass taste way better than in bottle!
Amanda E.
So refreshing. omg YUMMMM! Love these!! So good! So tasty, they're my absolute favorite. Obsessed!
Jen L.
Concord, CA
Love ,y Perrier, it goes with everything from lime on a sunny day to vodka at night. Refreshing!
Laura G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
What is it about this that I like, people say that it is an aquired taste but have always enjoyed
Sara A.
My favorite brand of sparkling water. great bubbles and flavor. a little pricey but it's worth it
Kassandra J.
Homestead, FL
I always have this its my favorite! I always have it cold its a fresher since I live in florida.
Julia A.
My personal favorite in sparkling water with a fresh lemon zest taste! Sparkling and refreshing!