BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
Devon J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Delicious. Absolutely love Perrier. It's the standard for sparkling water in my opinion.
Courtney B.
Yum! The fizzy water with a little flavor Is just delicious and easy to carry on the go.
Julia M.
Always my go to drink! great carbonation and a perfect subtle flavor always my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Perfect and refreshing. best part is I felt like I was making a better choice then soda.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Perfect for picnics, at home, at the office, or really anywhere that I am drinking water
Diana P.
Love how there's choices now love the lemon and lime flavors. Helps with my tummy aches.
Kristen M.
Semmes
I love them and I would recommend them for everybody and I would buy them again love them
Adilen N.
Norwalk, CA
Mmmm this one is my favorite I'd rather drink this than any kind of soda I love the lemon
Becca J.
Brighton, MA
I love Perrier and it’s freshness. I like mixing making cocktails with the lemon flavor.
Eileen C.
Es una de mis aguas espumantes favoritas para tomar sola o mezcalr con alguna otra bebida