BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1946)
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha B.
This has always been a favorite of mine but saved me during my last few months of pregnancy. I had such heartburn and just a nasty horrid feeling down deep in my throat. I kept this on my night stand every night. The best part is, it didn’t lose the bubbles.
Theresa Q.
I drink this to feel fuller longer. It definitely curbs appetite and helps me eat less. The flavor isn't wonderful. But it's a healthier trade off from sugary sodas.
Danielle L.
Canton , NY
Perrier is my one, true love.  I have a Soda Stream now so I purchase it less than I did, but it's still my go-to at the gas station if I need a cold beverage.
Jocy P.
North Shore
I love mineral water already .... But with that touch of lemon ...ot makes it way better ...my favorite mineral water brand is perrier ...i think its the best mineral water out there...
Hannah B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have only tried this once but it was tasty! I bought it at sheetz one day to just give it a try and it was totally amazing! Would buy again and would recommend!
Sarah D.
Perrier is my favorite sparkling water. Super simple taste and the lemon is perfect. Great for mixing and pretty affordable! Definitely lives up to expectations.
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
This isn't my "cup of tea". I didn't hate it. I was thirsty. It did the trick. However, it would not be what I grabbed out of the fridge if I had another choice.
Miranda J.
Love how refreshing the lemon Perrier is! It’s a great change from drinking water with out the guilt. When given an option of sparkling waters, this is easily my favorite brand.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I love this! I love that it’s in a beautiful green bottle that recyclable glass and they flavor is just enough. It’s nice by itself or over a glass of ice with a lemon wedge.
Carl S.
Akron, OH
Drink this as a great healthy alternative to soda. Good flavors, not over powering or loaded with the fake sugar flavor. A little pricey compared to other similar products