BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2064)
Buy on Walmart*
Lea D.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the only bubbly drink that I actually like t’es so light and tasty at the same time and I can’t bring it with everywhere. It’s actually very good for an healthy drink. I will defenetly buy it again
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
Oh boy, I normally love this but the lemon flavor is not good! It ruins the taste quite a bit and makes it very bitter. Normally I love sparkling water with lemon, but not this please! Pass on it if you can.
Rachel M.
When I worked at my old company I would always sneak these from the company fridge that we had for guests. I absolutely love this brand and always drink it.

I get it when I'm out or at work or just out to lunch.
Samantha F.
Oneonta, AL
Great for when your sick or need a little refresher in the afternoon, also works well as a mixer! Love the packing the green is very inviting. The lemon is a great addition!
Michelle M.
I’ve had this ever since I️ was a kid. Classic. Great for when you have an upset stomach. I️ also love it when I’m cutting out soda. Great if you want a little carbonation.
Becca A.
Washington, DC
Such a wonderful sparkling water! It has a great taste and is extremely refreshing. A little pricier than other sparkling waters. You can find a good deal on them at Costco
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
I used to be addicted to Perrier. Now I just drink plain water but I used to love the subtle hint of lemon and the fact that I could never make carbonated water on my own taste this good and fresh
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Its alright for sparkling water. Im not really a fan of sparking water so i dont have much to relate this too. But it is refreshinf if thats what your in the mood for.
Samantha B.
This has always been a favorite of mine but saved me during my last few months of pregnancy. I had such heartburn and just a nasty horrid feeling down deep in my throat. I kept this on my night stand every night. The best part is, it didn’t lose the bubbles.
Theresa Q.
I drink this to feel fuller longer. It definitely curbs appetite and helps me eat less. The flavor isn't wonderful. But it's a healthier trade off from sugary sodas.