BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I always use this when I’m making mixed vodka drinks. A little lime and you’re good to go!
Jordan H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this and could drink it every day much better then water and better for u then pop!
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
I did not like the taste of this. I will not buy it again or ever it any sparkling g water.
Karina M.
Bryan, TX
I usually mix this with a cucumber vodka. Perfect by the pool cocktail. Cool and refreshing
Tracy T.
The lemon gives it such a refreshing taste. It's the perfect carbonated drink! I love this!
Bridget L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the packaging. Taste is great light and bubbly and reminds me so much of lemon pez.
원호 ♡.
I'm just not a fan of this junk. Tastes like metallic water with some lemon cleaner taste.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love this brand! The drinks are so good and light on the stomach! Highly suggested by many!
Belu B.
Natural mineral water is always my favorite. A cold bottle is great at any time of the day!
Shirley T.
Sparkling and refreshing water with a nice lemon lime taste . I will buy this product again