BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1970)
Buy on Walmart*
Shiva D.
So good!! And so refreshing... Sometime I throw fruits inside and it really makes it yummier
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I reach for these over soda and love the taste. Crisp and refreshing with no added sweetness.
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
Love this. I usually always have one on hand. The taste is refreshing and the bottle is cute
Mayra M.
Torrance , CA
Absolutely love pier in any of its variety I have tried all the flavors and love them all !!
Sydney D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Good sparking water. The lemon is my favorite since I normally put lemon is my water anyways.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
Love the small hint of flavor and how it has like no calories.. I drink way too much of these
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Go to sparkling water. fresh taste. like the lime and the lemon. better prices at Sam's club.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
One of my favorite sparkling waters! The bottles are super adorable and the taste is amazing.
Karla B.
tamarac , FL
It is rich and ideal for strong drinks like whiskey. Say goodbye to soda water hello PERRIER
Harita P.
Martinez, GA
Perrier lemon sparking water is delicious and very refreshing! One of my absolute favorites!