BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
These are fresh and deliscious. The packaging allows the product to stay cold a little while longer.
Monique L.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this product! Very refreshing and helps satisfy that craving I get for a carbonated beverage.
Stacy R W.
Excellent in celebrations to accompany the drinks, economic and palatable recommend ideal for whiskey
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
Nice, light tasting water. Not always the best when I really need my water, but good and refreshing.
Madi L.
Rockwall , TX
I love sparkling water. It is an acquired taste, but I am a big fan. It is one of my favorite drinks.
Amber W.
Irmo, SC
I LOVEEE this product! It’s so refreshing and it’s better in my opinion than other carbonate waters!
Jess M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not a huge fan of things with bubbles in general but I like this sparkling water compared to most
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
I love sparkling/carbonated waters, especially exotic flavors. They are so refreshing for the summer.
Lydia J.
Grant, AL
I've never really had anything remotely like this, but this happens to be absolutely wonderful! Love!
Nadia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sparkling water is delicious and great value I buy this for my after lunch it's very good