BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Jet.com
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I reach for these over soda and love the taste. Crisp and refreshing with no added sweetness.
Sydney D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Good sparking water. The lemon is my favorite since I normally put lemon is my water anyways.
Mayra M.
Torrance , CA
Absolutely love pier in any of its variety I have tried all the flavors and love them all !!
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Go to sparkling water. fresh taste. like the lime and the lemon. better prices at Sam's club.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
I drink sparkling water instead of soda. I like this brand the lemon and lime are both good.
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
Love this. I usually always have one on hand. The taste is refreshing and the bottle is cute
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
One of my favorite sparkling waters! The bottles are super adorable and the taste is amazing.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like the crisp flavor of mineral water and with this variation of lime gives it a good kick
Karla B.
tamarac , FL
It is rich and ideal for strong drinks like whiskey. Say goodbye to soda water hello PERRIER
Harita P.
Martinez, GA
Perrier lemon sparking water is delicious and very refreshing! One of my absolute favorites!