BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really yummy drink! I know a lot of people that don’t like it.. but it’s actually really good.
Kylie H.
Oshkosh, Wi
Lovely fizzy drink with a slight taste of lemon. Very natural and refreshing. Would definitely recommend!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
My boss got me hooked on lime Perrier and now it is all I drink! I love this stuff on a hot day over ice!
Marissa C.
Pekin, IL
Whenever I go visit family in Europe this is my go to drink! Especially with a light lunch it's amazing!!
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
This is definitely an acquired taste. I took one drink and couldn't do another. Would not purchase again.
Desiree L.
rialto
Nice and tasteful beverage good for a headache tummy ache or hungover. Not really fun to drink like soda
Kelli T.
Buda, TX
I enjoyed the flavor. Not artificial tasting at all! It was a little pricey compared to similar products.
Courtney B.
Statesville, NC
Personally not a huge fan of sparkling water since I don't like soda. I don't hate it but don't love it
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I enjoy this very much. It's refreshing and delightful. The lemon isn't too artificial so that's goood.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo tasty! You will love every second of this bubbly deliciousness. Greta flavor!

Walmart