BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

deidre c.
Richmond, VA
I've been drinking this water since I was a little girl. I've been hooked on that crisp taste ever since!
Crystal M.
Sebring , FL
I love this drink! It is my go to sparkling water and I love the light lemon flavor without added sugar.
Angela S.
I have grew up drinking Perrier. Love all their flavors. Great prices and will continue to buy forever.
Jaymee B.
Des Moines, IA
Refreshing, crisp, has a nice subtle lemon flavor. Only complaint is the bottle is a little obnoxious.
Marielith M.
Mis favoritas para todooooooo un sabor agradable, buen precio y de verdad que es un vicio súper sabroso
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
Always a fan of Perrier!!! The bubbles make it fun to drink water! The lemon is just the right amount.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
When I'm tired of water but don't want to drink the calories or the sugar i drink these! so refreshing
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
This is an excellent drink and very refreshing. The flavor is phenomenal and my whole family loves it.
Olga C.
Sparkling with lemon taste and 0 sugar sooo very nice! Like the taste and happy I got introduced to its
Tanisha J.
Elizabethtown, KY
I loooooove this stuff. Refreshing without all the excess sugar. Just enough fruity flavor to satisfy.

back