BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Kristina K.
I love sparkling water. The lemon flavor is a fresh tasting and refreshing. Hubby likes it too.
Nadxhe L.
Denver, CO
Bought this at Walmart and over all it is a good product and not that expensive and good flavor
Es perfecto para tomar con whisky, tiene un sabor ligero a limon, es refrescante, lo recomiendo
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
The glass bottle makes it taste so much better. Worth every penny spent. I highly recommend it
Temple D.
Denham Spgs, LA
We love using this for our mixed drinks with vodka. It’s the perfect addition to our cocktails
Scarlyn C.
Bronx, NY
Its great to drink alone or to mix it with alcoholic drinks. I alwaya buy it. Highly recommend
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA
Great taste, has a very unique but amazing flavor and really mixes the two things well together
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
I love this sparkling water so much. Definitely worth a taste if you haven't tried it before :)
Jesus B.
Definitely the best sparkling water for alcoholic drinks! I love to mix it with scotch or rum.
Kyah
This is really good and refreshing but I wish I could get it more often it's kind of expensive