BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1970)
Buy on Walmart*
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
Great sparkling water. Adding a little slice of lemon makes it a great drink on a hot summer day!
Dayna K.
A favorite of mine, love the fresh taste of perrier. I love that thete is no sugar in this drink
Rachel P.
Conway, AR
Great low fat alternative and tastes great as well. Buy this in bulk and great to take to lunch.
Yasmine M.
I love the lemon flavor of this sparkling water. It is a great and healthy alternative to sprite.
Laura G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
What is it about this that I like, people say that it is an aquired taste but have always enjoyed
Nilda C.
I have recently been into drinking sparkling water and i have to say that i really enjoy Perrier
Stephanie B.
Davenport, IA
This mineral water is crisp! Very refreshing. Would recommend to anyone who likes mineral water.
Tori M.
Charlotte, NC
I am not a huge fan of sparkling water by itself but when I need it for mixers this is my go to.
Kassandra J.
Homestead, FL
I always have this its my favorite! I always have it cold its a fresher since I live in florida.
Nicole G.
This mineral water has amazing flavor and isn't bad for you. The bottle is shaped for your hand.