BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Amy S.
Davis, CA
Taste great not too sweet and just the right amount of bubbles. Would be good to use as a mixer with vodka.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I hate sparkling water...this is just my opinion. I know it is very popular though so people must enjoy it.
Samantha S.
Taste great. High quality without the high price tag. Not an artificial tasting lemon and very refreshing.
Dana P.
I really enjoyed the flavor of this. The lemon flavor isn't too strong and the carbonation isn't too much.
Jess W.
Lynnwood, WA
Nice and refreshing, the lack of flavor takes some getting used to but still a nice afternoon bubbly drink!
Kaitlyn K.
Love this stuff. Not a big water drinker unfortunately, so it's nice to find a water beverage that I enjoy.
Rida L.
Kansas City
I saw in the store all the time didn't know what it was so I tried one. it's okay but it's not my taste.
deidre c.
Richmond, VA
I've been drinking this water since I was a little girl. I've been hooked on that crisp taste ever since!
Crystal M.
Sebring , FL
I love this drink! It is my go to sparkling water and I love the light lemon flavor without added sugar.
Brittany B.
Irving, TX
Perfect for making a refreshing Italian soda. (Glass bottles make for great decorations afterwards too!)