BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
My favorite drink! It’s a little pricey so I don’t get to drink it 24:7 like I would like but it is so great. Great substitute for soda if you’re trying to cut processed foods
Rachel M.
When I worked at my old company I would always sneak these from the company fridge that we had for guests. I absolutely love this brand and always drink it.

I get it when I'm out or at work or just out to lunch.
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
I’m really just not a fan of sparkling water. I’m sure it’s delicious to people who do enjoy sparkling water though. It’s just not my thing. The lemon flavor is really good.
Samantha F.
Oneonta, AL
Great for when your sick or need a little refresher in the afternoon, also works well as a mixer! Love the packing the green is very inviting. The lemon is a great addition!
Michelle M.
I’ve had this ever since I️ was a kid. Classic. Great for when you have an upset stomach. I️ also love it when I’m cutting out soda. Great if you want a little carbonation.
Becca A.
Washington, DC
Such a wonderful sparkling water! It has a great taste and is extremely refreshing. A little pricier than other sparkling waters. You can find a good deal on them at Costco
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
I used to be addicted to Perrier. Now I just drink plain water but I used to love the subtle hint of lemon and the fact that I could never make carbonated water on my own taste this good and fresh
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Its alright for sparkling water. Im not really a fan of sparking water so i dont have much to relate this too. But it is refreshinf if thats what your in the mood for.
Samantha B.
This has always been a favorite of mine but saved me during my last few months of pregnancy. I had such heartburn and just a nasty horrid feeling down deep in my throat. I kept this on my night stand every night. The best part is, it didn’t lose the bubbles.