BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany L.
Hazel park
Over priced and to much lemon. We did not like this water and will not be buying any more. I felt you were paying just for it to be in a glass bottle. It tasted like tap water to be honest
Monica L.
Fancy bottles make me happy. I like the plain a lot but the lemon adds the perfect amount of flavor without it being too overwhelming and it isn’t super sweet. Just a little lemon essence.
Dana B.
My husband is addicted to sparkling water! This is his absolute favorite brand. I like that it is naturally carbonated and has no sugar but is refreshing and tasty.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this water!! I love sparkling water especially with lemon in it I can drink this water all the time and not get sick of it! It’s definitely good for you as well to drink. Everything is 0 on the nutrient facts.
✦.♡ S.
Miami Beach, FL
I dont usually drink sparklin water, but when I do,  Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is the best one. Refreshing and taste really good. Very satisfied
Kayla D.
Great real lemon flavor. Tastes more like lemon peel or lemon oil. Slight bitter flavor and a bit salty. Odd carbonated water. Does not hydrate. It's basically a zero calorie soda pop.
Lane O.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this water and every time I go to dinner in a restaurant and ask for a good wine I ask accompanied by this water she is a delight has a touch of lemon and kills her thirst
Libby C.
Saint Cloud
Love the lemon flavor as well as the lime and orange flavors. I like the carbonation doesn’t seem overly carbonated. I would purchase again. The only con is that it is more expensive than other carbonated waters
Halle H.
Corpus Christi
I did not like the way this product really didn't have a taste at least not a good one I suggest if you get this get one with flavor maybe that will help and not lime or lemon flavor
Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
So good... Love Perrier sparkling water, so smooth an the best amount of bubbles in each sip. My personal opinion is Perrier is the best sparkling water an perfect for mixed drinks.