BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1943)
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
Refreshing and light. Great alternative to regular flat water or sugary sodas. Drink and feel "Fancy"
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I always have some handy at home for the kids and myself it helps with tummy ache... love the flavor
Brandi l.
Baskin, LA
This tastes amazing! Gives the the fizzy feeling of soda without the sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Jolen H.
Terre Haute , IN
I love Perrier. I’m not a big soda drinker too much sugar. The carbonation in this water is perfect.
Paloma D.
This one is really refreshing for a hott day, and it tastes very good! I could drink it all the time.
Terri P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't drink soda so sparkling water is the best choice for me when I get tired of plain old water!!
Melony L.
I have really tried to lIke this stuff, just can't do it. Wouldn't buy it again and don't recommend.
Stephanie R.
Pasadena, CA
Sparkling water is a great alternative to just regular water and with lemon it gives it a good taste
Angie L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I drink this when I was the fizz without the guilt of all the sugar of regular soda. Taste delicious
Becca N.
Brooklyn, NY
So so tasty! This sparkling water has just the right amount of lemon flavor without being artificial