BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
Monique L.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this product! Very refreshing and helps satisfy that craving I get for a carbonated beverage.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
Nice, light tasting water. Not always the best when I really need my water, but good and refreshing.
Nadia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sparkling water is delicious and great value I buy this for my after lunch it's very good
Lydia J.
Grant, AL
I've never really had anything remotely like this, but this happens to be absolutely wonderful! Love!
Madi L.
Rockwall, TX
I love sparkling water. It is an acquired taste, but I am a big fan. It is one of my favorite drinks.
Amber W.
Irmo, SC
I LOVEEE this product! It’s so refreshing and it’s better in my opinion than other carbonate waters!
Paloma D.
This one is really refreshing for a hott day, and it tastes very good! I could drink it all the time.
Jess M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not a huge fan of things with bubbles in general but I like this sparkling water compared to most
Sarah C.
Love mixing this with cranberry or another juice for a summer virgin cocktail. Always goes over well
Jacqueline M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Not a huge fan of sparkling water but the flavor is really good and the bubbles aren't overpowering.