BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
Loved this product. It was definitely worth the money spent. I would recommend this product to friends!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
perrier is the absolute best! you get your water intake and carbonation without the calories or carbs.
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
Personally not a huge fan of sparkling water since I don't like soda. I don't hate it but don't love it
Evette M.
Valley Center , CA
Love the mild lemon taste in this carbonated water. It is my favorite! I buy this product all the time.
Shreya P.
Hartsdale, NY
This is one of my favorites sparking waters to drink. I can do though a whole case of them in a week.
Leticia O.
I use to hate these but then i started getting use to the taste and I started to really enjoy these.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This perrier is delicious with a nice hint of lemon and the right amount of bubbles. I recommend it!
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
Super delicious and refreshing. Always makes my stomach feel better. The lemon flavor is the perfect.
Alexandra M.
Gotta love perrier sparkling water. More expensive than some of the other brands but somehow tastier
Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
These are fresh and deliscious. The packaging allows the product to stay cold a little while longer.