BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Parkker B.
Completely overpriced. They're good, but you could easily buy a different brand and not notice a thing.
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I enjoy this very much. It's refreshing and delightful. The lemon isn't too artificial so that's goood.
Liz A.
Lemon Perrier is my guilty pleasure. It's so smooth to drink and mixes well with pretty much anything!
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
One of my all time go to beverages. It’s crisp and refreshing and goes will with a nice sprits of lime.
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
I love this water I really don't know why but I can drink this at all times I get them every where I go
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Love the new flavor and refreshing taste. Always take one with me when on the go just for a pick me up.
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
Love Perrier! Great tasting sparkling water. These are easy to grab out the fridge and take on the go!
Martha E.
San Antonio
Light. Crispy. Perfect alternate if you want to drink soda but don’t want the extra sugar and calories!
Larisa M.
Tasty water! Light and refreshing. The flavored are great too. I wish it was easier to find in my area.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo tasty! You will love every second of this bubbly deliciousness. Greta flavor!