BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1972)
Buy on Jet.com
Miriam P.
My favorite sparkling water I love that they make different flavor lemon and grapefruit my top favorites
Marie R.
Love love love this one! Is really a good alternative to not drinking soda. It so refreshing and yummy..
Kylie H.
Oshkosh, Wi
Lovely fizzy drink with a slight taste of lemon. Very natural and refreshing. Would definitely recommend!
Yensi U.
Dania beach, FL
Súper excelente producto que aparte de tener un sabor súper refrescante te ayuda muchisimo ami me encanta
Sarah E.
My healthy refreshing alternative to soda on a cold day, flavor is amazing as well as the other flavors.
Orlando, FL
I love love this it's so refreshing and a good price wow I love it improvement I like The flavor amazing
Kelli T.
Buda, TX
I enjoyed the flavor. Not artificial tasting at all! It was a little pricey compared to similar products.
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
This is definitely an acquired taste. I took one drink and couldn't do another. Would not purchase again.
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
I really like this sparkling water with the lemon lime to it. It's not very overwhelming, but refreshing.
Rida L.
Kansas City
I saw in the store all the time didn't know what it was so I tried one. it's okay but it's not my taste.