BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
Miriam P.
My favorite sparkling water I love that they make different flavor lemon and grapefruit my top favorites
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really yummy drink! I know a lot of people that don’t like it.. but it’s actually really good.
Marissa C.
Pekin, IL
Whenever I go visit family in Europe this is my go to drink! Especially with a light lunch it's amazing!!
Sarah E.
My healthy refreshing alternative to soda on a cold day, flavor is amazing as well as the other flavors.
Marie R.
Love love love this one! Is really a good alternative to not drinking soda. It so refreshing and yummy..
member-eca2bdeee
Orlando, FL
I love love this it's so refreshing and a good price wow I love it improvement I like The flavor amazing
Kylie H.
Oshkosh, Wi
Lovely fizzy drink with a slight taste of lemon. Very natural and refreshing. Would definitely recommend!
Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Súper excelente producto que aparte de tener un sabor súper refrescante te ayuda muchisimo ami me encanta
Kelli T.
Buda, TX
I enjoyed the flavor. Not artificial tasting at all! It was a little pricey compared to similar products.
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
I really like this sparkling water with the lemon lime to it. It's not very overwhelming, but refreshing.