BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
Accompany the whiskey and place perrier is an excellent combination, can lower the intensity of alcohol.
Carmen H.
Choctaw, OK
My favorite mineral water of all time. Crisp and refreshing, I love this water! Will buy Perrier always!
Wishyka B.
Because of Perrier, I quit drinking soda. I will never stop drinking this. I advise everyone to try this!
Nikhita M.
This isn't bad! But the original is my favorite. The lemon taste is ok. I do like the grapefruit though!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Love this as a substitute to soda since I hate sugary drinks just doesn't taste so much like lemon. sadly
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
My boss got me hooked on lime Perrier and now it is all I drink! I love this stuff on a hot day over ice!
Francisca M.
Me encanta su sabor a limón. Son muy refrescantes en los días de calor siempre tomo una para refrescarme.
Yours t.
Delicious taste. Usually always have one when my tummy is upset. The sparkling drink is a pleasant treat.
Mildred F.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
I have always loved Perrier, it's just club soda. They have great flavor and doesn't have any after taste
Crystal M.
Sebring , FL
I love this drink! It is my go to sparkling water and I love the light lemon flavor without added sugar.