BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I hate sparkling water...this is just my opinion. I know it is very popular though so people must enjoy it.
Sarah W.
Hernando , MS
I would not prefer over plain water , but the taste was nice and made me feel fancy! Bubbly twist on water.
Dana P.
I really enjoyed the flavor of this. The lemon flavor isn't too strong and the carbonation isn't too much.
Jessica W.
Lynnwood , WA
Nice and refreshing, the lack of flavor takes some getting used to but still a nice afternoon bubbly drink!
Kaitlyn K.
Love this stuff. Not a big water drinker unfortunately, so it's nice to find a water beverage that I enjoy.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
A mix between sprite & sparkling lemonade! Really satisfying drink & brings back memories of Paris nights!
Crystal M.
Sebring , FL
I love this drink! It is my go to sparkling water and I love the light lemon flavor without added sugar.
deidre c.
Richmond, VA
I've been drinking this water since I was a little girl. I've been hooked on that crisp taste ever since!
Brittany B.
Irving, TX
Perfect for making a refreshing Italian soda. (Glass bottles make for great decorations afterwards too!)
Zoey W.
Bryan , TX
This water is good. It's like any other lemon water I just prefer this because of the cute glass bottles