BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

whitney h.
Culloden, WV
I personally dont like this drink. I just think the taste is poor. I wouldnt buy it again. Its just not my thing.
Christina T.
Irvine , CA
Makes you seem like your drinking sodas but your not so it's a good replacement for soda and other sugar drinks.
Geraldine M.
South Gate, CA
So fast and so refreshing. I left my squirt addiction for this. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store.
LaShondra J.
Lewisville, TX
Great flavor. Just enough citrus flavor to make it less boring. I usually buy the pack and its fairly affordable.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
Perrier is absolutely freeaking disgusting. It tastes like the,back end of a garbage truck would never recommend
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Exquisito en sabor. Ninguna como esta. Solo la bares y disfrutas de su delicioso sabor y frescura. Recomendado
Jennifer  W.
Valparaiso, IN
Chrisp, clean, refreshing! One of my go to beverages. It is a tad expensive but I love this alternative to pop.
Erin P.
Pasco, WA
I buy these all the time! I love feeling refreshed and hydrated at the same time! I recommend them to everyone!
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
I buy these as a treat every now and then for myself. They're very refreshing and pair with just about anything
tara n.
Encino, CA
I really like the flavor it has and the bubbling taste it has when you drink it. Great drink to have at parties