BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
Amazing flavor! I've always loved adding a squeeze of lemon to sparkling waters and this one tastes really natural
Monica M.
orlando
Como todo me gusta tomar el agua con un toque de limón está opción para mí es la mejor que han sacado en el mercado
Alicia E.
Great taste, refreshing, and helps sooth an upset tummy. Also, you can make a great cocktail with some Citron vodka
Ko C.
I was never a fan of sparkling water to begin with so this may be very biased. But its not inedible. Its just water
Megan F.
I LOVE sparkling water and nothing tastes quite as fresh as Perrier. The glass bottles just add to the experience.
Rebecca B.
Davenport , IA
Sparkling water is a great way for me to cut my soda without missing my carbonation. The lemon is very refreshing.
Ashley M.
Urbandale, IA
I can't handle this because it's too dry. The carbonation makes my throat hurt honestly. Does not quench my thirst.
Tess S.
Because mineral water has a distinctive taste I prefer the flavored ones. Perrier Lime and Orange are my favorites.
Stephanie J.
I love this sparkly water if I am tired of drinking regular water. It has a spritz of lemon and I enjoy this drink.
Crystal H.
Lake Elsinore
The only sparkling water I'll drink, it's hands down the very best tasting. Lime is my favorite but all are great.