BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
María A.
Super refreshing beverage! It is perfect to have it for any meal. The lemon flavor is quite natural and soft.
Marina M.
I love my water with lemon this is the perfect combination taste amazing plus the lemon doesn't over power!:)
Ann T.
Love Perrier lemon. I drink a lot of sparkling water, and I love Perrier. Always refreshing and tastes great.
Destinee T.
Very good. Haven’t had it in Awhile but I would try it again. Pretty expensive as well, but nice packaging
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Good with the right amount of carbonation and hint of flavor, but a bit more expensive just for the label.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
A mix between sprite & sparkling lemonade! Really satisfying drink & brings back memories of Paris nights!
Jazmin C.
Anthony, NM
Where is the sixth star for this product! I love it it this sparking water helps me to keep my calories low
Vikky S.
Hillsboro, OR
I absolutely love sparking water and this stuff is soo good. It's like drinking soda but not! Super bubbly.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
A delicious and refreshing seltzer. Flavor is not artificial but tastes real. Perrier is one of my go-tos.
Janelle E.
I just like having carbonated water occasionally. The carbonation is not too strong and the flavor is crisp