BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Pamela H.
I like the hint of lemon in this but the carbonation goes away right after opening if you don't close the bottle
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
All of their products are very good. It's a good way to kick a soda habit. I started drinking these instead
Stephanie H.
This is actually my favorite think to drink. It is refreshing and much healthier than soda. I drink these daily.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Esta agua mineral es de mis favoritas al momento de combinar bebidas, es muy bueno por que tienen pocas calorias.
Kaylee P.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of sparkling water. It does have a distinguished taste but I LOVE it.
Geraldine M.
South Gate, CA
So fast and so refreshing. I left my squirt addiction for this. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store.
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
I personally dont like this drink. I just think the taste is poor. I wouldnt buy it again. Its just not my thing.
Angie C.
Though not too big a fan of carbonated water, this lemon flavored one is quite nice and refreshing. Good value.
Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
One of the first sparkling waters I started to drink. It's simple, but delicious. Especially if it's ice cold.
Jennifer  W.
Valparaiso, IN
Chrisp, clean, refreshing! One of my go to beverages. It is a tad expensive but I love this alternative to pop.