BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Megan F.
I LOVE sparkling water and nothing tastes quite as fresh as Perrier. The glass bottles just add to the experience.
Ashlee B.
Olathe , KS
Love this spring water ... it has such a natural satisfying taste that is such a great outside drink in the summer
Crystal H.
Lake Elsinore
The only sparkling water I'll drink, it's hands down the very best tasting. Lime is my favorite but all are great.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
This one is typically my favorite when it comes to carbonated water . I love it , I would totally recommend this .
Victoria S.
This is moms favorate water to drink in replace of soda iy is also better for you. My favorate flavor is the lemon
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I love this product whenever I have a stomach ache I always drink this even when I don't I drink it i just love it
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
Is a flavored water flavored with lemon I would say it is more like a gasosea, but you could say that most natural
Bethany H.
I do not care for sparkling water. My family loves this stuff, but personally I can’t handle the fizz of the water.
Sammy M.
Damascus, md
I use this with most drinks my friends and i drink. I keep this or something similar stocked at home at all times.
Tami R.
This sparkling lemon water is so delicious! It is refreshing and you can mix it with some of your favorite drinks.