BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Ko C.
I was never a fan of sparkling water to begin with so this may be very biased. But its not inedible. Its just water
Marta V.
Perrier is one of my favorite mineral water brands on the market. super delicious and all the flavors are amazing!
Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Very flavorful with the lemon. Can always count on it to quench my thirst. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Victoria S.
This is moms favorate water to drink in replace of soda iy is also better for you. My favorate flavor is the lemon
Ashley M.
Urbandale , IA
I can't handle this because it's too dry. The carbonation makes my throat hurt honestly. Does not quench my thirst.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
This one is typically my favorite when it comes to carbonated water . I love it , I would totally recommend this .
Penelope C.
Hartford, CT
The only mineral water that I can actually drink. I love this stuff, I buy it anytime it's an option it's so yummy
Tess S.
Because mineral water has a distinctive taste I prefer the flavored ones. Perrier Lime and Orange are my favorites.
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
Is a flavored water flavored with lemon I would say it is more like a gasosea, but you could say that most natural
Sara L.
Great drink! It has the same fresh taste as you would expect but with a hint of lemon. To me that's the best part!