BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1972)
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
I buy these as a treat every now and then for myself. They're very refreshing and pair with just about anything
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a refreshing drink with tiny bubbles. I swear the bubbles feel smaller than the regular seltzer water.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the only sparkling water I drink. I enjoy the glass packaging. The flavor is light and tastes natural.
Emily D.
This was not what I thought it was going to be at all. It was terrible and I did not get past the first drink!
Extremely satisfying to drink especially when it’s freezing cold. Definetly the best refreshing type of drink.
Lauren B.
I've never tried this water before but it looks expensive and delicious. Hope to try it one day when I'm rich!
laura lisciel j.
Exquisito en sabor. Ninguna como esta. Solo la bares y disfrutas de su delicioso sabor y frescura. Recomendado
Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
One of the first sparkling waters I started to drink. It's simple, but delicious. Especially if it's ice cold.
Mercedes D.
I ttied this and its like water but iys flavor water and it great for ur when ur sick.great for ur dinner meals
Brittany Ann H.
Tastes so goooooooooooddddddd. Love the flavor and the quality. Would recommend to anyone who wants to drink it