BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Erin P.
Pasco, WA
I buy these all the time! I love feeling refreshed and hydrated at the same time! I recommend them to everyone!
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
I buy these as a treat every now and then for myself. They're very refreshing and pair with just about anything
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
My favorite sparkling water. I totally recommend that to everyone even though the price is a little bit higher
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a refreshing drink with tiny bubbles. I swear the bubbles feel smaller than the regular seltzer water.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the only sparkling water I drink. I enjoy the glass packaging. The flavor is light and tastes natural.
Emily D.
This was not what I thought it was going to be at all. It was terrible and I did not get past the first drink!
Evangelina R.
Arlington, TX
My brother love these and my husband I personally don’t like this I don’t know why I rather drink regular soda.
Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
One of the first sparkling waters I started to drink. It's simple, but delicious. Especially if it's ice cold.
Mercedes D.
Compton
I ttied this and its like water but iys flavor water and it great for ur when ur sick.great for ur dinner meals
Brittany Ann H.
Tastes so goooooooooooddddddd. Love the flavor and the quality. Would recommend to anyone who wants to drink it