BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Yeritza R.
San Juan
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water Por lo general no me gusta el agua carbonatada y no la he tomado
Morgan L.
Itasca, IL
It costs more than in willing to pay for sparkling water (it's just as good as any other brand, really) but tastes good.
Yeseina G.
Brooklyn, NY
This Perrier lemon is ok.. I rather prefer putting lemon wedge in the pain Perrier, it taste much better with the wedge.
Karley T.
I didn't like it. I didn't lie the flavor of the water. It just didn't taste good to me. It cost more the regular water.
natalie g.
many people don’t like perrier water, but it is amazing! especially when it is cold. the bottle is a little heavy though
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Love the glass bottles I don't feel like this water is over priced. its great tasting and you can repurpose the bottles
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
While drinking over a gallon of water everyday I need to add variation into my drinking. This is a wonderful addition.
Spensar C.
Maryville, TN
It’s just really good classic sparkling water. Very light and refreshing. No calories so you don’t have to feel guilty.
Sasha R.
 mineral water just might not be my thing.  I didn't enjoy it.  I may have thought it was going to be something different.
Meg B.
Louisville, KY
This was fine. I used it to mix with vodka for a cocktail.

The value was good.

It tastes good compared to alternatives.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic