BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal W.
Newburgh, IN
I absolutely LOVE this sparkling water!!! It’s refreshing and tastes amazing!!! It also helps me not drink cokes!
Cassie F.
Buffalo
I'm new to the seltzer game, but this one is good! It's very expensive in my opinion, but provides a clean taste.
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Not as much flavor as competitors, but still a better choice than drinking other unhealthy carbonated beverages.
natasha p.
chesnee, SC
I love anything lemon, so adding sparkling water to this is amazing, super refreshing on a hot summer day.
Maribel P.
Burley, ID
Once again I love sparkling water I get the carbonation that I love without the sugary goodness that we all love
Shana T.
Bellevue, WA
This is Still very bitter but the slight lemon taste makes it a lot better the other flavors are pretty good too.
Yarelis G.
I prefer the original better but this one isn't so bad I can tell you it works to take away any bad stomach ache
Jessica C.
I always rather drink water than soda and drink this sparkling water with a pinch of lemon is excellent, love it
LaShondra J.
Lewisville, TX
Great flavor. Just enough citrus flavor to make it less boring. I usually buy the pack and its fairly affordable.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Perrier is absolutely freeaking disgusting. It tastes like the,back end of a garbage truck would never recommend