BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah F.
These are delicious and refreshing. I love that they have no sugar but make me feel like I’m indulging in a soda. I love the fresh lemon flavor and the large size for when I’m extra thirsty. They’re a fabulous alternative to regular water.
Audrey M.
Wichita
this stuff tastes like stale water that someone put bubbles in. i was very disappointed with this product. the packaging was cool though which is why i bought it in the first place. i wouldn't recommend
Gaitlyn K.
York
It is not the best sparkle water I have ever tried but still is a really good alternative to soda. I do prefer lime sparkle water compared to lemon it think it just has more flavor then the lemon flavored ones do, but that is my opinion.
Graciela R.
North Hollywood, CA
The last time I picked up a bottle of Perrier it was really to ease my sour stomach. I can honestly say that it worked almost instantly and it tasted good too! A single bottle costs less than $2.00 and I would definitely buy it again.
shanice p.
Pembroke Pines
Love this stuff so much !! I try to only drink water but when i want some flavor i go to this and it tingles me senses every time, it definitely met my expectation and i would reccomend to anyone !
Dagmara K.
Very tasty sparkly water, I do not buy it often but I definitely enjoy drinking it. It’s a bit on the expensive side but that’s okay too. I like that the flavored options are available now - I will definitely buy it in the future.
Mariana Z.
I only use this mineralized water when I have a migraine. I serve a small cup, put salt and lime and in a few minutes my migraine has gone down significantly. Plus it tastes like a virgin margarita, who wouldn’t want to have that!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I don’t know what to do with you because you don’t know what you want to do but you don’t want to me and you don’t want to me and you don’t want to me and you don’t want to me and you don’t want to me and you don’t want to me and you don’t want to me and you don’t want to
Rebecca G.
Perrier is probably my favorite brand of sparkling water. The lemon (and other flavors) is just the right amount. I'm far more excited to drink this than I am water, and you can't ignore hydration!
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
I love sparkling healthy water! And thus one taste pretty good. I buy it occasionally, because of its price. I think it overpriced. There are some better value alternatives. But I will buy it again some day