BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1972)
Buy on Walmart*
Libby C.
Saint Cloud
Love the lemon flavor as well as the lime and orange flavors. I like the carbonation doesn’t seem overly carbonated. I would purchase again. The only con is that it is more expensive than other carbonated waters
Halle H.
Corpus Christi
I did not like the way this product really didn't have a taste at least not a good one I suggest if you get this get one with flavor maybe that will help and not lime or lemon flavor
Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
So good... Love Perrier sparkling water, so smooth an the best amount of bubbles in each sip. My personal opinion is Perrier is the best sparkling water an perfect for mixed drinks.
Bethany K.
Grafton, WV
This stuff is horrible! It had no flavor it’s like drinking straight carbonation. My taste buds hated me for even putting it in my mouth 🙃. It is also wayy too over priced considering it tastes that horrible.
Madison S.
Alright this stuff is good. It's great for using when making mixed drinks like Italian sodas etc. I know the carbon stays carbonated for a good while. Although once that bottles open it better get used up quickly because after that good long while the product is flat and kind of usesless.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
I don't care too much for trends, but this is the most questionable. The lemon ads a nice little kick to it, but... it's just fizzy water. I'm paying to give myself osteoporosis???
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Great taste really refreshing. You can find this brand almost anywhere you go. It’s affordable and worth it. Huge difference from a cheap off brand water to this. The bottles are nice as well and I reuse them.
Chelsea H.
San Antonio
Oh boy, I normally love this but the lemon flavor is not good! It ruins the taste quite a bit and makes it very bitter. Normally I love sparkling water with lemon, but not this please! Pass on it if you can.
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
I have this in my fridge for those fun days with friends and also hot days I just want to drink something refreshing and not to artificial. Love this product and I highly recommend.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
I love sparkling water, and to be honest I prefer this over sodas, plus it’s healthier for you, I personally think it helps me with my digestion after a meal, I’m a fan! And I would buy it again for sure!