BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Alli B.
Toledo
This is always at my boyfriends dads house and I'm always the one to drink it all. It's really good cold and over ice.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Love the glass bottles I don't feel like this water is over priced. its great tasting and you can repurpose the bottles
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
While drinking over a gallon of water everyday I need to add variation into my drinking. This is a wonderful addition.
member-69e61
Un perrier siempre es oportuno después de la comida si buscas alivio a tu estomago toma perrier
El de limon es mejor
Nakita T.
Plano, TX
I love mixing these with my alcoholic drinks to make them a spritzer style drink. They always are refreshing to drink
Brenda S.
Glendale, CA
I buy tihs mineral water for my husband. HE sometimes like to have carbonaton with no sugar added so he drinks these.
Kendra D.
This is my go to when I want to drink something with a little flavor! I love the settle flavoring of the lemon!
Lisa G.
This Berkeley mineral water tastes absolutely wonderful especially with the lemon flavoring it's Crisp and refreshing
Soleil O.
Belleville , NJ
I buy this at costo they r really cheap here and the amount that have its worth it ! Better that buying it at walmart
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I enjoy sparkling water because it is a good alternative to soda! It's a lot healthier and way better for your teeth!