BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1971)
Buy on Walmart*
Bethany H.
I do not care for sparkling water. My family loves this stuff, but personally I can’t handle the fizz of the water.
Megan F.
I LOVE sparkling water and nothing tastes quite as fresh as Perrier. The glass bottles just add to the experience.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is fantastic to keep in the house all year round for guests - both adults and children alike will enjoy this.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Super great! I love sparkling water it helps me stay away from coke. It has a great taste to it. Also my favorite !
TheWanderlusterxx C.
Franklin Square, NY
Love this! Whenever given the choice between water and Perrier I always chose the second! It tastes really good!
LEAR17614 Emmy R.

is a spectacular product cost is considered in excellent easy -carry pouch with a unique flavor and is excellent
Leyla R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good taste i drink these when my tummy hurts it helps my stomach... The flavored one are good just to drink
Shalimar D.
Nice lemon flavor with medium size bubbles. Have to serve it chilled otherwise the bubbles are not as refreshing.
Michele S.
Philadelphia, PA
Perrier is so refreshing on a hot summer day and when they combined it with Lemon it just made it so much better.
Yarelis G.
I prefer the original better but this one isn't so bad I can tell you it works to take away any bad stomach ache