BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Lais S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard everyone saying that sparkling water taste the same, but the Perrier taste different. It's good. It's amazing
natalie g.
many people don’t like perrier water, but it is amazing! especially when it is cold. the bottle is a little heavy though
Christin S.
Very nice and refreshing sparkling lemon water! It tastes nice and also makes me feel a little fancy when I drink it. ;)
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
This is great when it comes to making a nice refreshment for guests, it makes a great ingredient for mineralized limeade!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I adore this sparkling water it's so tasty and with zero calories there is zero guilt I highly recommend this to everyone
Taylor M.
Tampa , FL
Good taste and I feel like the lemon is especially very refreshing. The only downside is that these can get a bit pricey
Yeseina G.
Brooklyn, NY
This Perrier lemon is ok.. I rather prefer putting lemon wedge in the pain Perrier, it taste much better with the wedge.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water Por lo general no me gusta el agua carbonatada y no la he tomado
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
This drink is good if you are interested in gingerale. I personally do not like the flavor. The price is not exspensive
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
I'm addicted to perrier. I prefer it over regular water. It's a must have for me every day! I find it very refreshing.

back