BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2019)
Buy on Jet.com
Shannon H.
I am not a big fan of this as I do not like the taste. I do not bother buying this as it's not liked in my household
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love this brand of mineral water so much it’s one of my favorite so so good and definitely will be buying this again
Shyanne P.
Fairmont
I hated this, I believe it would be an acquired taste. However my friend loved it! So it just depends on your tastes.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I have enjoyed Perrier since a child. I do not drink soda, but this is my soda when i needed a fizzy drink to drink.
Nakita T.
Plano, TX
I love mixing these with my alcoholic drinks to make them a spritzer style drink. They always are refreshing to drink
Irene A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I absolutely love it. It's refreshing. Thirst quencher and the lemon flavor gives it that pop to satisfy your thirst.
Diedre A.
Didn't like the one I tasted. To sour tasting. My husband liked but I didn't. Didn't compare to others. Wasn't happy
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
very refreshing and yummy! great for the summer time and if you would just like to relax and would like chill.
Jesus A.
Irving, TX
This stuff is great! a good replacement whenever i want a soda! I love how carbonated it is and its very refreshing!
Diana T.
Batavia, IL
Love this drink, I always order in a resturant because I'm not a drinker of wine. Very refreshing for a summer drink.