BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Very flavorful with the lemon. Can always count on it to quench my thirst. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Elizabeth G.
Portland, OR
I love the bubbles and the lemon flavor. I'd reach for these any day over a soda. Tastes delicious and no calories!
Michelle A.
My husband and i love this! Is the perfect amount, and we think that the glass makes them colder than the plastic.
Alicia E.
Great taste, refreshing, and helps sooth an upset tummy. Also, you can make a great cocktail with some Citron vodka
Stephanie J.
I love this sparkly water if I am tired of drinking regular water. It has a spritz of lemon and I enjoy this drink.
Rebecca B.
Davenport , IA
Sparkling water is a great way for me to cut my soda without missing my carbonation. The lemon is very refreshing.
Monica M.
orlando
Como todo me gusta tomar el agua con un toque de limón está opción para mí es la mejor que han sacado en el mercado
Autumn P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is pretty good, it has a little bit of a fake lemony flavor to it but other than that, its pretty good water.
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
Amazing flavor! I've always loved adding a squeeze of lemon to sparkling waters and this one tastes really natural
Ko C.
I was never a fan of sparkling water to begin with so this may be very biased. But its not inedible. Its just water