BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Valeria N.
Delicious sparkling water with a sprints of lemon is the way to go for a refreshing drink! And the bottle is cool too!
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
For loving the lime flavor, I can't stand this one. It tastes like cleaner. I would stick to the original or the lime.
klaudia b.
Spring Hill, FL
I don't buy this often but when I can I do.  The smooth taste and smell makes it o refreshing.  I'll buy these again gin
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not a fan of sparkling water but this is pretty good. It's also very poplar at work. Alt of customers ask for them
Maria F.
Opa Locka, FL
This mineral water is very good when you are feeling bad and need a boost with your immune system and digestive system.
Heather L.
Santa Teresa, NM
Used to drink this like crazy when I sang a lot. The lemon flavor is so good and refreshing. It is on the pricey side.
Lisett E.
These are okay. I'm not a fan of sparkling water. But the one time I had it, I drank this. I guess it's the fizzyness.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
I really like the bottles and the shape of these bottles. The loss often have sharp or jagged pieces that have hurt me.
Lee K.
Maryville, TN
It’s just really good classic sparkling water. Very light and refreshing. No calories so you don’t have to feel guilty.
Meg B.
Louisville, KY
This was fine. I used it to mix with vodka for a cocktail.

The value was good.

It tastes good compared to alternatives.