BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Lais S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard everyone saying that sparkling water taste the same, but the Perrier taste different. It's good. It's amazing
Jayme M.
Very refreshing and bubbly! If you do not like carbonated drinks, this will not be for you. I drink this almost everyday
Yeseina G.
Brooklyn, NY
This Perrier lemon is ok.. I rather prefer putting lemon wedge in the pain Perrier, it taste much better with the wedge.
Stephanie V.
Yonkers
My fave mineral water! I usually squeeze a lime into it with some ice, delicious! Also great when you have a tummy ache!
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
This is great when it comes to making a nice refreshment for guests, it makes a great ingredient for mineralized limeade!
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield
I drink this flavor daily. I love that it's refreshing and taste great. This is the only mineral water that I will drink.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I adore this sparkling water it's so tasty and with zero calories there is zero guilt I highly recommend this to everyone
Christin S.
Very nice and refreshing sparkling lemon water! It tastes nice and also makes me feel a little fancy when I drink it. ;)
Kim P.
Parkville, MD
I love using this and making fruit spritzer for me and my kids! It's a healthy alternative to soda that we all can enjoy!
Taylor M.
Tampa , FL
Good taste and I feel like the lemon is especially very refreshing. The only downside is that these can get a bit pricey