BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Mikaila B.
North Andover, MA
Even better than the regular perrier. The lemon lime makes the drink more refreshing and I'd buy again in the future
Carrie M.
Palmdale, CA
Mineral water is an acquired taste. I wanted to try it, but it took a while to get used to the drink. Now I love it.
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
cera y.
These were my life savers during my pregnancy. I don't drink soda due to the sugars but these are a great alternative
Betsy L.
prairie grove
I don't really like the taste of sparkling water it's not leaking at all I think it tastes disgusting and I hate it
Paola P.
Bridgeview
I really like this water. It's so tasty and refreshing. You can buy it with citrus taste and it's.... really good !
kathrine w.
I steal these from my job because they're so banging. word around the office is they're really good with vodka too!
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
I love this mineral water for the bubbles it has and how clean it taste. I really love this specially in the summer
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Not a fan of sparkliing water but if I have tonchooseni will go with perrier all day. It taste better than the rest
Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Very flavorful with the lemon. Can always count on it to quench my thirst. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.