BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I can't stand drinking carbonated beverages out of plastic bottles. I think they should only. E allows to put this in glass.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
It is super refreshing drink. Great during or after meals. Bit pricey. Local brands are much cheaper. I buy this from Walmart
Miguel A.
Allentown
This is the only brand of sparkling water I can stand to drink. Very crisp and refreshing with a subtle but nice lemon taste.
Marisa P.
Springboro, OH
I’m not a fan of soda water, but the lemon in this one makes it really good, even for someone who doesn’t typically like it.
Cynthia G.
Santa ana, CA
This is delicious! Very refreshing and cold. The bottle looks nice too! And the glass bottle is a plus. Price is good too.
Kindra K.
I'm not a huge sparkling water fan, but if I'm going to have some, I'd choose this. I love the lemon, it is so refreshing.
Rocio F.
Miami (FL)
fFLfamosa agua perriel limón creo que todo mundo a probado esta agua bien la elijo sabor a limón a todos nosgusta el limon
Felicia F.
Quartz Hill, CA
When you want something sparkling and refreshing but don't want the extra calories and sugar from a soda this is my go to!
Jessica L.
Woodstock, GA
I eat a large amount of protein so I am a huge fan of sparkling mineral water. The lemon flavor is so crisp and refreshing.
Nicole M.
Great flavor without tasting too artificial. I preferred the grapefruit flavoring but this is a good change in my routine.