BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I adore this sparkling water it's so tasty and with zero calories there is zero guilt I highly recommend this to everyone
Rocky M.
Fairfield, OH
Disappointed every time I get these waters. I feel like they aren’t as refreshing as I anticipate and the price is steep.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
This drink is good if you are interested in gingerale. I personally do not like the flavor. The price is not exspensive
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
Of the Perrier this one is my favorite, I used to drink it a lot and is not even that expensive also I recommended 100%
Lisett E.
These are okay. I'm not a fan of sparkling water. But the one time I had it, I drank this. I guess it's the fizzyness.
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
I'm addicted to perrier. I prefer it over regular water. It's a must have for me every day! I find it very refreshing.
Jose M. S.
Siempre tomo esta bebida es mega refrescante con un sabor sutil a limon y tambien la mezclo con bebidas con el whiskey
Desire A.
Favorite very refreshing and yummy! I like to mix it with juices from time to time. I always keep some stock in my bar
Elsa D.
We always buy these in bulk in my house. The new green apple flavor is so much better. But we cant find those in bulk.
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Drinking this makes me feel like I am a queen in the upper echelon and own my own kingdom. This is a great drink