BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
Soleil O.
belleville nj
I buy this at costo they r really cheap here and the amount that have its worth it ! Better that buying it at walmart
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I enjoy sparkling water because it is a good alternative to soda! It's a lot healthier and way better for your teeth!
Diedre A.
Didn't like the one I tasted. To sour tasting. My husband liked but I didn't. Didn't compare to others. Wasn't happy
Kristy M.
This is my favorite brand of seltzer water! It has the perfect balance of flavor and fizz. Great substitute for soda!
Annie T.
Hoboken, NJ
It's a great thing if you want soda but want to be healthy. Great taste, easy to carry around. No BPA, and I like it.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I have enjoyed Perrier since a child. I do not drink soda, but this is my soda when i needed a fizzy drink to drink.
Shyanne P.
Fairmont
I hated this, I believe it would be an acquired taste. However my friend loved it! So it just depends on your tastes.
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love this brand of mineral water so much it’s one of my favorite so so good and definitely will be buying this again
Irene A.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love it. It's refreshing. Thirst quencher and the lemon flavor gives it that pop to satisfy your thirst.
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
very refreshing and yummy! great for the summer time and if you would just like to relax and would like chill.