BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Rocio F.
Miami (FL)
fFLfamosa agua perriel limón creo que todo mundo a probado esta agua bien la elijo sabor a limón a todos nosgusta el limon
Harlee H.
Sarcoxie, MO
I don’t like carbonated water but this one is refreshing and I love the green bottle it comes it. It makes me feel so fancy
Felicia F.
Quartz Hill, CA
When you want something sparkling and refreshing but don't want the extra calories and sugar from a soda this is my go to!
Jessica L.
Woodstock, GA
I eat a large amount of protein so I am a huge fan of sparkling mineral water. The lemon flavor is so crisp and refreshing.
Nicole M.
Great flavor without tasting too artificial. I preferred the grapefruit flavoring but this is a good change in my routine.
Yesenia D.
This drink is refreshing. Definitely one of my favorite when i dint want just plain water. I usually get the lemon flavor.
Caeli D.
Love, love, love! Cant get enough of these. Love the taste and all the different flavors. I'm on such a water kick right now
Angela I.
Ventura, CA
Can't go wrong with Perrier! Love the flavor... definitely adds something when you're trying to stay healthy and hydrated!
Sara H.
Im not a fan of sparkling water. But my family is obsessed with this brand. This is the only sparkling water that they buy.
Maritza G.
Have these everyday with my lunch and dinner they are amazing and taste great, taste a lot better in glass than in plastic

back