BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2017)
Buy on Jet.com
Sikkiim H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good water but the bottle affects the taste. If you don't keep it refrigerated, it will taste like the glass container.
Angelicia C.
N Chesterfld, VA
For some reason Perrier tastes so much better in a glass bottle. Not too many bubbles and not overdone with the lemon.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Love to be able to get the fizz when I want it from water instead of soda. Although I wish the lemon was a bit stronger
Eunji P.
Sparkling water is just not my thing. But! I give 3 stars because of the hint of lemon, which makes it a bit bareable.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
To my surprise this water was very refreshing...I had just added a lil bit of cranberry juice with it...totally amazing
Logan W.
Austin , TX
I love drinking sparkling water and this is one of the preferred brands! It’s a little expensive but worth it for sure
Lisett E.
These are okay. I'm not a fan of sparkling water. But the one time I had it, I drank this. I guess it's the fizzyness.
Pamela L.
Costa Mesa, CA
I is very refreshing chilled, but it is totally perfect when it served with a tall glass of ice with an wedge of lemon.
Sasha R.
 mineral water just might not be my thing.  I didn't enjoy it.  I may have thought it was going to be something different.
Angie S.
Frederick
Great on a hot day. The flavors are great it can be a little salty and that’s why I like to add the lime to the drink.