BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Crystal R.
Love this mineral water its so refreshing and thirst quenching I drink these all the time . I would recommend these for sure.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I can't stand drinking carbonated beverages out of plastic bottles. I think they should only. E allows to put this in glass.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this sparkling water it's carbonated so it's like a soda but healthier for you I don't drink soda so this is perfect.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
It is super refreshing drink. Great during or after meals. Bit pricey. Local brands are much cheaper. I buy this from Walmart
Amanda H.
Alexandria, TN
The lemon flavor inside of this sparkling water is just enough to make you think it's a soda but it's still healthy for you.
Minerva N.
Los Angeles, CA
Refreshing. Worth the money. My boyfriend loves this brand and got me into drinking it too. The OG Brand of sparkling water.
Miguel A.
Allentown
This is the only brand of sparkling water I can stand to drink. Very crisp and refreshing with a subtle but nice lemon taste.
Dani B.
super refreshing and delicious. a great alternative to drinking plain water. sometimes it's hard to remember to stay hydrated
Natalie W.
Kannapolis, NC
Love!!! I love it because it taste so good and it keeps me away from soda, I also love the fact that it does not have sodium.
Tempestt T.
Better than soda with the carbonation people like. Hint of lemon flavor but mainly just carbonated water. I also like tobhsvr

back