BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2011)
Buy on Jet.com
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
Of the Perrier this one is my favorite, I used to drink it a lot and is not even that expensive also I recommended 100%
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
I'm addicted to perrier. I prefer it over regular water. It's a must have for me every day! I find it very refreshing.
Jose M. S.
Siempre tomo esta bebida es mega refrescante con un sabor sutil a limon y tambien la mezclo con bebidas con el whiskey
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not a fan of sparkling water but this is pretty good. It's also very poplar at work. Alt of customers ask for them
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
This drink is good if you are interested in gingerale. I personally do not like the flavor. The price is not exspensive
Desire A.
Favorite very refreshing and yummy! I like to mix it with juices from time to time. I always keep some stock in my bar
Orisa W.
Newark
The sparkling water is great for cooking and has a fresh taste. It may seem a little expensive but it is good quality.
Elsa D.
We always buy these in bulk in my house. The new green apple flavor is so much better. But we cant find those in bulk.
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I didn't like the taste of this perrier sparkling natural mineral water in lemon maybe it's because I'm not use to it.
Erbas S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Drinking this makes me feel like I am a queen in the upper echelon and own my own kingdom. This is a great drink