BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Lisett E.
These are okay. I'm not a fan of sparkling water. But the one time I had it, I drank this. I guess it's the fizzyness.
Angie S.
Frederick
Great on a hot day. The flavors are great it can be a little salty and that’s why I like to add the lime to the drink.
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
For loving the lime flavor, I can't stand this one. It tastes like cleaner. I would stick to the original or the lime.
Valeria N.
Delicious sparkling water with a sprints of lemon is the way to go for a refreshing drink! And the bottle is cool too!
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I love this brand it's one of my favorite Brands to use for ginger ale and has such a great taste. I would recommend it
Maria F.
Opa Locka, FL
This mineral water is very good when you are feeling bad and need a boost with your immune system and digestive system.
Gaby R.
Flat 19 Carlton Place, Southampton
I didn't like the taste of this perrier sparkling natural mineral water in lemon maybe it's because I'm not use to it.
Heather L.
El Paso, TX
Used to drink this like crazy when I sang a lot. The lemon flavor is so good and refreshing. It is on the pricey side.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I give this product and all perrier products 5 stars because ive never been disappointed. This water is so refeeshing.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
I really like the bottles and the shape of these bottles. The loss often have sharp or jagged pieces that have hurt me.