BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2067)
Buy on Walmart*
Esta agua mineral sabe deliciosamente bien y la tomamos en casa toda la familia y también se las doy a probar a los vecinos
Harlee H.
Sarcoxie, MO
I don’t like carbonated water but this one is refreshing and I love the green bottle it comes it. It makes me feel so fancy
Rivkah R.
Kansas City, Mo
Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in lemon flavor is my favorite. It's so fresh and just a bubbly hydrating heaven.
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana , CA
This is delicious! Very refreshing and cold. The bottle looks nice too! And the glass bottle is a plus. Price is good too.
Sezzy S.
North Hills, CA
Bubbly water never really caught my attention, but during my pregnancy I would only want Perrier water and I still love it!
Bekka H.
Oceanside, CA
Delicious but cost a bit too much for me to purchase on a daily basis. I feel super fancy when I buy the glass bottles. Lol
Taylor M.
Tampa , FL
Good taste and I feel like the lemon is especially very refreshing. The only downside is that these can get a bit pricey
Sabrina M.
Radcliff , KY
I love Perrier! Hands down one of my favorites. However, the cost is higher compared to store brands so I rarely buy it.
Hannah S.
Providence , RI
My roommate is obsessed with these. She could drink it by the gallon I'm sure! Much healthier alternative to dark sodas!
Liz C.
I buy these by the cases. I love them at brunch or lunch. Cocktail hour at our outings are Perfect with the hint of lemon