BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not a fan of sparkling water but this is pretty good. It's also very poplar at work. Alt of customers ask for them
Orisa W.
Newark
The sparkling water is great for cooking and has a fresh taste. It may seem a little expensive but it is good quality.
Elsa D.
We always buy these in bulk in my house. The new green apple flavor is so much better. But we cant find those in bulk.
Erbas S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Drinking this makes me feel like I am a queen in the upper echelon and own my own kingdom. This is a great drink
Sikkiim H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good water but the bottle affects the taste. If you don't keep it refrigerated, it will taste like the glass container.
Angelicia C.
N Chesterfld, VA
For some reason Perrier tastes so much better in a glass bottle. Not too many bubbles and not overdone with the lemon.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Love to be able to get the fizz when I want it from water instead of soda. Although I wish the lemon was a bit stronger
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
To my surprise this water was very refreshing...I had just added a lil bit of cranberry juice with it...totally amazing
Eunji P.
Sparkling water is just not my thing. But! I give 3 stars because of the hint of lemon, which makes it a bit bareable.
Pamela L.
Costa Mesa, CA
I is very refreshing chilled, but it is totally perfect when it served with a tall glass of ice with an wedge of lemon.