BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

member-4817d
I really enjoy this all year long. It is very refreshing. Wouldn’t change a thing about it. I always keep a few in my fridge.
Stacie A.
Savannah, GA
Being part Italian, this is my go to drink!! I love it! Not only is it delicious but it cures hangovers and upset stomachs!!
katie W.
Salem, OR
This was alright. Good for when you are trying to cut soda out of your diet and you still want something bubbly with flavor.
Dulce S.
Fresno, CA
Love this sparkling water. It quenches my thirst and helps with my soda cravings. The lemon flavor makes it extra refreshing
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
In my opinion I do not like the taste of it it's not that good to me but I will give it three stars because it's not that bad
Marisa P.
Springboro, OH
I’m not a fan of soda water, but the lemon in this one makes it really good, even for someone who doesn’t typically like it.
Samantha H.
Belfair, WA
Love all Perrier water but the flavored ones are definitely my favorite. It's a required taste for sure, but I also love it.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I can't stand drinking carbonated beverages out of plastic bottles. I think they should only. E allows to put this in glass.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this sparkling water it's carbonated so it's like a soda but healthier for you I don't drink soda so this is perfect.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
It is super refreshing drink. Great during or after meals. Bit pricey. Local brands are much cheaper. I buy this from Walmart