BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a very good product. It has a distinctive lemon taste and a good amount of carbonation. I am a repeat customer and drink Perrier often. It is more expensive than other sparkling water varieties.
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
I love sparkling healthy water! And thus one taste pretty good. I buy it occasionally, because of its price. I think it overpriced. There are some better value alternatives. But I will buy it again some day
Bethany L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite sparkling beverage. With the lemon flavor it is refreshing and a great substitute to any soda. Whenever you are craving the carbonation without the sugar from soda, this is the drink I would recommend
Ashley C.
Ferndale
Perrier is one of my favorite beverages! I buy it relatively frequently and find it very refreshing. Easy to find at most stores. I love the fizz and taste of Perrier. It’s also great used as a cocktail mixer.
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
Loving in Europe’s sparkling water is super common. I love this brand and this hint if lemon! Super refreshing and perfect amount if carbonation. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. The cost isn’t expensive either.
Peggy K.
Tastes great and fills you up like soda, except without the calories and sugar. I've seen various sizes available, am thinking of trying out the large one--maybe I'll drink more water that way
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gabrielle W.
Satellite Beach
I am not a fan of sparkling water and I prefer flat water. However, this carbonated beverage has good flavor and helps to curb a soda craving. It met my expectation and I would try again, although I would not purchase often.
Adriana D.
Seattle , WA
Very yummy! Definitely recommend and love having this once in a while. Sometimes it makes me bloat but other than that I really like it . The lemon is not overpowering so that is always a good thing, and of course it comes in a cute little bottle. Would buy again!
Nicole C.
Recommend this to others , it tastes similar to soda but healthier. Also I was happy t see if has some calcium in it so there is a benefit to drinking it. Flavor tastes amazing I've bought this several times.