BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Dyanna M.
mira loma
The o my one the best one ever!!! Since I was pregnant with morning sickness this was my only relief since doesn’t have sugar and taste lemon and is not that strong flavor, After pregnancy since then I always buy this brand and also you can mix it to make great Mojitos!!
Cassy L.
Glendale
I tried  Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water thinking that the lemon flavor would make it better . I was WRONG !!!! Didn’t like it whatsoever! There is definetly cheaper sparkling waters out there that taste way better . I won’t be purchasing it again . Not really sure I would recommend it but if you like lemon flavored sparkling water go at it !
TaNina O.
Little Elm, TX
Just recently started drinking seltzer water and this has to be one of my favorites. The flavor is crisp and tastes delicious. I love how the bottle fits calmly in my hand and doesn’t slip. I would definitely recommend Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water to everyone
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
I initially tried this because it was a complimentary beverage in a hotel I stayed at. I never bought it because of the price, but now I buy it if I see that it is on sale! It is extremely bubbly, and preserves the crispness of sparkling mineral water well, with just a hint of lemon.
☠️Anessa C.
Colville
I got this expecting it to be better. This tasted like sour and gross. It was cheap though I was disappointed but I would definitely use it with mixers or adding in some fruit I don’t recommend unless you have a taste for this type of water and other beverages like lacroic
keileigh f.
spartanburg
I have to be in a specific mood to want this drink, but when i want it, it’s delicious. if you’re expecting a super sweet soda-like drink, you’ll be disappointed, but if you want sparkling water, you’ll love it. The hint of lemon is small but still there
Kara H.
Providence , RI
This is my favorite sparkling water. It’s so light and refreshing. The lemon flavor is not over powering, it’s just right. I like this more than other flavored sparkling waters as it doesn’t taste artificially flavored. I drink these everyday
Kelly S.
These are refreshing and tasty - giving you just a hint of flavor over plain sparkling water.

If you’re looking for a stronger juice flavor and more sweetness this is not what you’re getting. That’s actually why I like them - no sugar.
Molly P.
Love this mineral water when I am needing a fizz fix. None of the calories with all of the satisfaction of a soda. It's packaged pretty and affordable. Flavor is amazing. I would recommend this sparkling water to all my friends!
Chelsea A.
atlanta
Perrier is great plain, their lemon flavor was definitely disappointing. Least favorite lemon sparking water that I’ve had. Perrier is great so I was disappointed the lemon wasn’t equally refreshing or better than the original.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic