BY PERRIER #13 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Perrier Lemon Sparkling Water: Natural lemon flavors and other natural flavors Low mineral content

Buy on Walmart
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor of this water. This would be a great replacement for someone who is looking for some flavor without any calories or negative health impacts. Not only are there no calories in this water, but there are natural minerals that are beneficial to the body. That amount of carbonation is just right, and the touch of lemon makes it very refreshing. I drink this water when I’m eating a salad or seafood.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love! I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste. I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
I love sparking water and this brand is amazing! Compared to other brands this one has no sodium which makes me happy! I love the packaging and it’s not too expensive! I don’t drink sodas so of course you need this in your life! Get you some!
Alexandrea B.
Syracuse, NY
I love carbonated drinks but I do not like sugary drinks. This is my favorite drink to grab when I am craving something carbonated. Good, crisp flavor and is very refreshing. I always recommend to others and always have in my home.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
The only way I can drink sparkling water is if it’s this brand and only if it’s the lemon or the lime version. It’s actually quite refreshing for me, which I have a hard time drinking plain regular water much less carbonated water.
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
When you see the name Perrier® and then the green bottle you have hit the jack pot!   I am in love with  Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water..You read it all and see mineral water and think what the heck, don't let ( mineral water ) name  fool you.. Its suburb it has a sparkle in it that will tickle your nose and your tongue, its cool and refreshing,  add sliced fresh fruit or cucumber and there you have very healthy drink.
Danielle F.
Denver
The store around the corner always fails to order enough lemon sparkling Perrier! It's such a crisp beverage and the lemon isn't too overwhelming. I also appreciate that it usually is distributed in a glass bottle!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Lemon flavor is decent, but I still prefer the original "flavor". Sparkling water is good for your skin and Perrier is my favorite choice for it. It has an enjoyable taste while still making me feel classy.
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
Really tasty mineral water. its the only brand I use. I buy this at the walmart near by and they are mainly sold out! I always miss it. I like the size of the bottle and cap. I would like to try their other flavors. I do wish that my walmart would sell more options of its flavors. its not pricey at all either which is good! I would ave these at my house more if I could get my hands on them
Heather S.
In my home my father always had this in the fridge! I always felt like an adult when he let me have a glass! Great taste, familiar label. It’s a bit expensive for me to buy. But highly recommended. 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water️️️️