BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2008)
Buy on Walmart*
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Perrier isn't my favorite brand of mineral water but who doesn't love bubbles?! I've enjoyed several bottles of Perrier lemon sparkling water and enjoy the light flavor as a nice change from drinking plain water all day. I don't usually drink much other than water so sparkling is a nice alternative. With multiple Perrier flavors offered i'll be trying a few others.
Veronica W.
I caught this on sale sometime back. I'm glad I picked these up. I enjoy soda but hate all the bad stuff in it. I love seltzer water but none of the blandness. What did perrier do? Gave me the best of both. Yum
TaNina O.
Little elm , TX
Just recently started drinking seltzer water and this has to be one of my favorites. The flavor is crisp and tastes delicious. I love how the bottle fits calmly in my hand and doesn’t slip. I would definitely recommend Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water to everyone
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
When you see the name Perrier® and then the green bottle you have hit the jack pot!   I am in love with  Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water..You read it all and see mineral water and think what the heck, don't let ( mineral water ) name  fool you.. Its suburb it has a sparkle in it that will tickle your nose and your tongue, its cool and refreshing,  add sliced fresh fruit or cucumber and there you have very healthy drink.
Lelu F.
I just love this specific sparkling water. The flavor is not too harsh just a soft lemon flavor that is really delicious. Especially when I start dieting I just love this flavor, it does not give heartburn and just helps with digestion. It is a great sparkling water!
Faith N.
San Ramon
If you’re trying to stay away from soda, I suggest drinking Perrier’s sparkling mineral water. The carbonated water feels good in your mouth and will mimic the feel of a soda. Although it is an acquired taste, it definitely is a good alternative to soda.
Danielle F.
Denver
The store around the corner always fails to order enough lemon sparkling Perrier! It's such a crisp beverage and the lemon isn't too overwhelming. I also appreciate that it usually is distributed in a glass bottle!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor of this water. This would be a great replacement for someone who is looking for some flavor without any calories or negative health impacts. Not only are there no calories in this water, but there are natural minerals that are beneficial to the body. That amount of carbonation is just right, and the touch of lemon makes it very refreshing. I drink this water when I’m eating a salad or seafood.
Andrea G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I hate this drink, the feeling of having water and bubbles mixed together is a no for me. It just taste so bland, as if I’m drinking a carbonated but with no flavor. Although I’ve heard it’s really good for you, I still don’t enjoy the taste
Sarah F.
These are delicious and refreshing. I love that they have no sugar but make me feel like I’m indulging in a soda. I love the fresh lemon flavor and the large size for when I’m extra thirsty. They’re a fabulous alternative to regular water.