BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Vero T.
I caught this on sale sometime back. I'm glad I picked these up. I enjoy soda but hate all the bad stuff in it. I love seltzer water but none of the blandness. What did perrier do? Gave me the best of both. Yum
TaNina O.
Little Elm, TX
Just recently started drinking seltzer water and this has to be one of my favorites. The flavor is crisp and tastes delicious. I love how the bottle fits calmly in my hand and doesn’t slip. I would definitely recommend Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water to everyone
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
When you see the name Perrier® and then the green bottle you have hit the jack pot!   I am in love with  Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water..You read it all and see mineral water and think what the heck, don't let ( mineral water ) name  fool you.. Its suburb it has a sparkle in it that will tickle your nose and your tongue, its cool and refreshing,  add sliced fresh fruit or cucumber and there you have very healthy drink.
Lelu F.
I just love this specific sparkling water. The flavor is not too harsh just a soft lemon flavor that is really delicious. Especially when I start dieting I just love this flavor, it does not give heartburn and just helps with digestion. It is a great sparkling water!
Valentina 💜.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I like this water. The taste is really nice and refreshing. I love anything lemon flavor so this hit the spot. I call “rich girl” water cause I could possibly afford to drink this every day. But I think it’s fine and everyone should taste it if they can.
Faith N.
San Ramon
If you’re trying to stay away from soda, I suggest drinking Perrier’s sparkling mineral water. The carbonated water feels good in your mouth and will mimic the feel of a soda. Although it is an acquired taste, it definitely is a good alternative to soda.
Danielle F.
Denver
The store around the corner always fails to order enough lemon sparkling Perrier! It's such a crisp beverage and the lemon isn't too overwhelming. I also appreciate that it usually is distributed in a glass bottle!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor of this water. This would be a great replacement for someone who is looking for some flavor without any calories or negative health impacts. Not only are there no calories in this water, but there are natural minerals that are beneficial to the body. That amount of carbonation is just right, and the touch of lemon makes it very refreshing. I drink this water when I’m eating a salad or seafood.
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Great taste really refreshing. You can find this brand almost anywhere you go. It’s affordable and worth it. Huge difference from a cheap off brand water to this. The bottles are nice as well and I reuse them.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Lemon flavor is decent, but I still prefer the original "flavor". Sparkling water is good for your skin and Perrier is my favorite choice for it. It has an enjoyable taste while still making me feel classy.