BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Dyanna M.
The o my one the best one ever!!! Since I was pregnant with morning sickness this was my only relief since doesn’t have sugar and taste lemon and is not that strong flavor, After pregnancy since then I always buy this brand and also you can mix it to make great Mojitos!!
Cassy L.
Glendale
I tried  Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water thinking that the lemon flavor would make it better . I was WRONG !!!! Didn’t like it whatsoever! There is definetly cheaper sparkling waters out there that taste way better . I won’t be purchasing it again . Not really sure I would recommend it but if you like lemon flavored sparkling water go at it !
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I really love this sparkling water! It is crisp and has exactly the right amount of bubbles. The price seems fair considering the quality. I like to buy a few at a time and keep in my refrigerator because they are so good when they are super cold!
TaNina O.
Little Elm, TX
Just recently started drinking seltzer water and this has to be one of my favorites. The flavor is crisp and tastes delicious. I love how the bottle fits calmly in my hand and doesn’t slip. I would definitely recommend Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water to everyone
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
I initially tried this because it was a complimentary beverage in a hotel I stayed at. I never bought it because of the price, but now I buy it if I see that it is on sale! It is extremely bubbly, and preserves the crispness of sparkling mineral water well, with just a hint of lemon.
☠️Anessa C.
Colville
I got this expecting it to be better. This tasted like sour and gross. It was cheap though I was disappointed but I would definitely use it with mixers or adding in some fruit I don’t recommend unless you have a taste for this type of water and other beverages like lacroic
keileigh f.
spartanburg
I have to be in a specific mood to want this drink, but when i want it, it’s delicious. if you’re expecting a super sweet soda-like drink, you’ll be disappointed, but if you want sparkling water, you’ll love it. The hint of lemon is small but still there
Danielle F.
Denver
The store around the corner always fails to order enough lemon sparkling Perrier! It's such a crisp beverage and the lemon isn't too overwhelming. I also appreciate that it usually is distributed in a glass bottle!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor of this water. This would be a great replacement for someone who is looking for some flavor without any calories or negative health impacts. Not only are there no calories in this water, but there are natural minerals that are beneficial to the body. That amount of carbonation is just right, and the touch of lemon makes it very refreshing. I drink this water when I’m eating a salad or seafood.
Kara H.
Providence , RI
This is my favorite sparkling water. It’s so light and refreshing. The lemon flavor is not over powering, it’s just right. I like this more than other flavored sparkling waters as it doesn’t taste artificially flavored. I drink these everyday

Walmart