BeveragesWaterPerrier
& Juice, Pineapple and Mango Flavored, 845 Fl Oz Cans (Pack of 4)

Perrier & Juice, Pineapple and Mango Flavored, 8.45 Fl Oz. Cans (Pack of 4)

Stylish. Bold. Daring. Perrier & Juice Pineapple and Mango Carbonated Mineral Water inspires the imagination and stimulates the senses. With all the refreshment of Perrier water and leaping bubbles nicely lifted with the mix of two fruit juices, it's a wonderful choice to add zest to your day or serve as an afternoon pick-me-up. Unleash the force of Perrier & Juice Carbonated Mineral Water to satisfy your thirst for the extraordinary.

Feel the refreshment of Perrier water and bubbles with a touch of real pineapple and mango fruit juices; 45 calories per can; Naturally flavored and lightly sweetened with fruit juices; Try our other extraordinary flavors - peach & cherry or strawberry & kiwi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perrier & Juice, Pineapple and Mango Flavored, 8.45 Fl Oz. Cans (Pack of 4)!
Hawna W.
Longmont, CO
Perrier & Juice, Pineapple and Mango Flavored, 8.45 Fl Oz. Cans (Pack of 4) uploaded by Hawna W.
I did not like this flavor of drink. I typically like these flavors however this was bitter to me. I will not buy it again. My son is 6 and he sent it.
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the nice crisp flavor that this has. Its also low calorie it only has 45 calories per can. Its sparkling water with juice thars perfectly blended together. Its super affordable which is also a plus. My whole family loves this drink. So i would definitely recommend Perrier & Juice, Pineapple and Mango Flavored, 8.45 Fl Oz, 24 Ct #perrier #juice #pineapple #mango
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a fan of this product. It tasted gross in my opinion. It gave me a bad aftertaste. It's too bland for me. I'd rather drink bad tasting juice. I liked the bottle design and packaging though. I kept seeing it so I thought I would at least give it a try.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
This is really good. The flavor is great and isn't too sweet. It's refreshing but isn’t worth the price imo. Nice to splurge sometimes though.
Tuwanna M.
[product:perrier-&-juice-pineapple-and-mango-flavored-845-fl-oz-cans-pack-of-4] is not sweet but flavorful. If you like Perrier with added flavor, you will like these. The pineapple does not overpower the mango. It’s a nice summer mix. I would recommend.
Daria T.
Toronto
I love both pineapple and mango and a mixture both is great! Perrier really hit the mark with these juice drinks. I think this is an excellent product a little on the pricey side but it makes sense since it’s new. Would buy it again maybe when it’s on sale.

Looking for your answer?