BY PERRIER

Green Apple-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water adds the subtle, natural flavor of tart green apples to the bubbles. With zero calories and zero sweeteners, the taste of apple shines through—whether it’s quenching your thirst or enhancing your martini.Born in the south of France, PERRIER Sparkling Mineral Water has delighted people worldwide for more than 150 years. It’s a delicious alternative to soft drinks and a sophisticated choice to satisfy your thirst.

• Where do they carry this? I've never seen it. I love gree...2 Answers
  • I've never seen this flavor before. Where can you buy this? 3 Answers
  • I absolutely love the Perrier Grapefruit flavour and I'm ...1 Answers
Anna G.
Franklin
Ever since quitting sodas, sparkling water has become my rescuer. I loooooove splurging on occasion and getting Perrier. It is much more flavorful than other brands of sparkling water. I especially love the green apple flavor! It tastes like green skittles. :)
Caitlin W.
Pasadena, CA
I love Perrier.  I love the large bubbles, I love the name, I love the iconic green grass bottles, and I love the nostalgia.  While classic Perrier is clearly the winner, some flavors are acceptable - lime and grapefruit, lemon in a pinch.  Green apple seltzer is not a thing that should be happening.  3 stars because it's Perrier - stars lost because I bought the bottle thinking it was classic and was unpleasantly surprised by the flavor.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great flavor and carbonation level. the kids even love this. we all buy cans of these and we don’t drink soda or alcohol much at all. very refreshing. i think this is the best flavor very true and clean taste.
Jenny M.
Oakland
I’ve tried the other flavors and they’re great but couldn’t drink this one! I accidentally bought it thinking it was the original. They need new packaging so the apple flavor stands out!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor and idea behind this product, however in my case I would love the flavor of green apple without the sugar content. Many people are completely fine drinking drinks with no sugar, they are just looking for a non-boring way to incorporate some flavor and their drink. I would prefer a non sweet version of this beverage.
Erin H.
Poway, CA
I don't know how they manage to make it taste sweet! Tastes like the candy version of a green apple, not like a Granny Smith. Overall refreshing though. Wish it came in glass.
Allie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this water! I get bored of drinking normal water, so it is nice to be able to have some delicious flavor to my water. It has just the right amount of flavor and carbonation, although it is a a bit expensive. It's not something I could buy everyday but I buy it sometimes as a treat.
Julie O.
Found this flavor at a QT gas station loved it but it's hard to find anywhere else wish they will sell it at Walmart and other stores this is the best flavor ever
Felicia H.
Fort Edward, NY
I love any and all sparkling waters, but this has got to be one of my favorites. I found it at target and now I go out of my way to buy it. It has a crisp cool apple flavor that’s addicting.
It’s healthy, inexpensive, and it tastes delicious!! Will continue to buy for sure
Trina H.
The drink tastes like nothing and doesn’t have much pleasantness to it. It did not meet my expectation and I wouldn’t recommend it. The taste is very flat. All the drinks taste the same to me. I would not buy this again!
C B.
I've never seen this flavor before. Where can you buy this?
Kristýna B.
Where do they carry this? I've never seen it. I love green apple flavoring and perrier, so I am sure this would be soooo good.
Julie L.
TORONTO, ON
I absolutely love the Perrier Grapefruit flavour and I'm wondering if this is as authentic and delicious as that? Does it taste like the real thing?