BY PERRIER #13 in Seltzers & Tonics

Green Apple-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water adds the subtle, natural flavor of tart green apples to the bubbles. With zero calories and zero sweeteners, the taste of apple shines through—whether it’s quenching your thirst or enhancing your martini.Born in the south of France, PERRIER Sparkling Mineral Water has delighted people worldwide for more than 150 years. It’s a delicious alternative to soft drinks and a sophisticated choice to satisfy your thirst.

• Where do they carry this? I've never seen it. I love gree...2 Answers
  • I've never seen this flavor before. Where can you buy this? 3 Answers
  • I absolutely love the Perrier Grapefruit flavour and I'm ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nia N.
I love this stuff! My local Dollar Tree carries the quart, so I grab a few every week. It has a lovely, light crisp taste that pairs well with most meals, and since I don’t like to drink sodas, this is the kind of beverage I reach for when I’m not having coffee, tea, or water. Unlike my other go-to fizzy drink fave (Sparkling Ice), there aren’t a lot of chemicals or artificial ingredients, so this is a guilt-free option. Definitely recommend grabbing this if you see it at your Dollar Tree! Ingredients and macros included (attached).
Felicia H.
Gloversville , NY
I love any and all sparkling waters, but this has got to be one of my favorites. I found it at target and now I go out of my way to buy it. It has a crisp cool apple flavor that’s addicting.
It’s healthy, inexpensive, and it tastes delicious!! Will continue to buy for sure
Caitlin W.
Pasadena, CA
I love Perrier.  I love the large bubbles, I love the name, I love the iconic green grass bottles, and I love the nostalgia.  While classic Perrier is clearly the winner, some flavors are acceptable - lime and grapefruit, lemon in a pinch.  Green apple seltzer is not a thing that should be happening.  3 stars because it's Perrier - stars lost because I bought the bottle thinking it was classic and was unpleasantly surprised by the flavor.
Rachel S.
Durham
I love these small cans of flavored water from Perrier and am a repeat customer. They taste great. They are close enough to water to be refreshing but different enough to not be boring. The packaging is great and the health value is very high. I recommend this water to anyone who finds it hard to drink enough water in the day because it lacks flavor.
Alyssa B.
This has become my favorite sparkling water brand. I love their can sized and they taste very bubbly. Never flat at all. The flavors, especially this green apple flavor is so refreshing!
Jenny M.
Oakland
I’ve tried the other flavors and they’re great but couldn’t drink this one! I accidentally bought it thinking it was the original. They need new packaging so the apple flavor stands out!
Grace A.
Can’t get enough of Perrier Green apple flavor. Tasting so crisp and refreshing! The green apple flavor is just right not over bearing. It is my good to when I want to quench my thirst.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor and idea behind this product, however in my case I would love the flavor of green apple without the sugar content. Many people are completely fine drinking drinks with no sugar, they are just looking for a non-boring way to incorporate some flavor and their drink. I would prefer a non sweet version of this beverage.
Jocelyn G.
Ames
I like the sparkling water, however I wish they had a lime or something to mix with the green apple. However the green apple it's not bad. I enjoyed the original. As well I just wanted to try something new. This didn't disappoint us, but I can make a better choice long-term
Erin H.
POWAY, CA
I don't know how they manage to make it taste sweet! Tastes like the candy version of a green apple, not like a Granny Smith. Overall refreshing though. Wish it came in glass.
C B.
I've never seen this flavor before. Where can you buy this?
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Where do they carry this? I've never seen it. I love green apple flavoring and perrier, so I am sure this would be soooo good.
Julie L.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love the Perrier Grapefruit flavour and I'm wondering if this is as authentic and delicious as that? Does it taste like the real thing?