BY PERRIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carolyna P.
We always buy these when we are entertaining. It’s great alone or to mix into a cocktail. The packaging is slim and sleek and overall convenient. It’s also very affordable! We buy it every time we have a party.
Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
First had this drink at my in-laws and yum. I typically don't like sparkling water but this cucumber version is out of this world! It is so fresh tasting and just wakes you up! This would be the best drink when soaking up rays on the beach! I'm sure this would be AMAZING mixed with some gin for a cucumber gin and tonic!
Ally L.
Bryan, TX
These little cans are so addicting. They're perfectly sized so you don't lose the carbonation before you finish drinking. This brand always tastes way better than other brands!
🌻Myia K.
This is one of the most disgusting drinks I think I've ever tried. I shouldn't have been upset about it because i knew what I was getting myself into. I just thought it was gonna be good. Carbonated water is not for me. I would not recommend this to others.
Hannah P.
Narragansett, RI
I LOVE this drink! It is not only refreshing, but can be paired with anything. The packaging is great too. It is similar to alternative products, but Perrier is a brand I will always buy! I will definitely keep buying this in the future.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
No sodium which is a big plus. Refreshing and crisp. Love it with a cherry or cucumber. Keeps you hydrated when drinking. Delicious flavor. Will definitely keep drinking this sparkling water. Definitely will recommend to others.
Natasha R.
This taste so good I like all of their sparkling waters I’ve tried many different flavors buy them and then have enjoyed all of them but this one is so good it’s super refreshing the flavor is amazing and I just love it I can’t wait to buy more
Sarah B.
This is my go to for a refreshing bubbly drink. I don't care for sodas, but once in a while I crave a flavored water. This is fresh, crisp and clean. It mixes well with added fruits too.
Maegan W.
San Diego
I loe these skinny cans that pack a lot of flavor. I'm a new mom so gabbing something refreshing on the go is really important. I feel like I am hydrating plus getting something that is very flavorful. It's a great way to stay hydrated when nursing.
Alexx D.
Anaheim, CA
This, my friends, is one of the best vodka mixers. It’s crisp and refreshing. Add some vodka and it’s a party all up in my mouth. I recommend it for anyone that like bubbly beverages as it is highly effervescent.