Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum uploaded by Kim R.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Vitamin C Ester, this fast-absorbing eye treatment minimizes the appearance of under eye discoloration and dark circles for an overall more awakened, brighter-looking eye area.

What It Does

• Minimizes the appearance of under eye discoloration for brighter-looking eyes.
  • Smoothes the look of fines lines and crow’s feet.
  • Luxurious in texture for a more awakened appearance.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Citrus

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Cyclomethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethoxydiglycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE)

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying in gentle patting motions underneath the eye area. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Buy on Sephora
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
I usually don't purchase much perricone products unless l find smaller sizes, (just not in my budget.) I've heard great things about the cold plasma however, beauty is a mean compromise sometimes isn't it? Deciding which are the real necessities; those pesky wrinkles or that pesky Con Ed bill💆But I have been using this product for three months (along with my Strivectin eye cream.) I can't say I see any real changes that this serum claims. Although I don't really have deep lines or wrinkles in or around the eye area. Nor do I have a bad dark eye area either. However, it is very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin quickly. Nice that it comes in a dark glass bottle so that the vitamin C does not oxidize, but overall just don't feel it's worth the money (even if I only purchased the smaller sizes.) could've saved to try the cold plasma
Kayley M.
I love anything Perricone MD but this Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum is magical. I have seen a big difference in my skin over the last few weeks of using this product. I am so happy my local Ulta is stocked with this line of products. Though it can be pricey, the amount of product you get and the amazing results you receive are what justifies this purchase for me. I highly recommend this.
Jennifer w.
Hedgesville
I only have used it a couple of times because I recently bought it.  It came with a sample of the face serum.  I am sure that I am going to love it like I have loved all of the Perricone products in the past.  Waiting until I finish my Caudalie before I start using this one regularly.
Sam D.
Orlando , FL
Overall this is a good serum. Vitamin C is good in general for health. I don't really notice a brightness in my skin but my the lady who does my facials notices a difference in my skin.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Ou can't get better than this!
I am a skincare fanatic and understand that results take time. However, I am flabergasted with how fast I noticed my skin feeling and looking firmer. This treatment is like getting a professional treatment at a dermatologist office but without paying through the nose and without the hassle. This is now my every night treatment. I can't wait to see how much brighter my skin will be after using it for even longer! Trust me when I say, just try it and thank me later. :)
Brittany H.
So I have mixed reviews about this product. It was recommended as being very potent and would help with my skin concerns. The price is very hard to take in addition to the fact that this barley lasted me a month so I will be buying another vitamin e serum. Also I hate that this is a dropper and not a pump as vitamin c serums can go bad quickly the more they are exposed to air. So while I have noticed a difference I don't think the price and how long the product lasts can justify a repurchase.
Nova L.
I am a huge fan of this line. This is the one Perricone MD product I have bought over and over again. I started getting crow's feet 4 years ago, and that's when I started using the Ester eye serum. After about 6 months of religious daily use, they disappeared and have yet to come back! Consistency is like a thin oil, but sinks into the skin like water. It does not feel greasy and there is no fishy smell like the other Perricone products. No other eye product I've tried has ever performed like this one. It does not however do anything for my dark circles, which are brown toned, not blue or purple. For reference, I have very oily, acne prone skin. It does not cause any eye irritation, nor does it clog pores. I highly recommend it!
Rosangela R.
I've used this to refresh the area around my eyes. I don't really suffer from dark or puffy eye bags, but I'd like to think that I'm preventing any future mishap by using this. I like the smell and the texture. It doesn't interfere with my makeup application afterwards, in fact, it really does feel refreshing because it leaves the eye area feeling cool and clean.
Allie K.
Newport Beach , Ca
Awesome product! Yes, at $60 it's a bit pricey but it does work! I apply this serum under my eyes at night before bed and wake up without my usual dark circles! After washing my face in the morning I reapply under my eyes then use my usual moisturizer over it. Only downside is the product dispenser. The serum is thin and runny, so it's really hard to drop the serum on my fingers without wasting a lot of product.
Erica T.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I have very sensitive eyes and this stuff not only felt amazing. It eliminated my under eye bags and puffy eyes! I started getting fine lines but this seems to have reduced them quite a bit. It didn't leave a residue or a scent. So my only complaint is the price. But that's what you pay to have amazing results.
Kaye G.
Is this good for dark eye circles and/or puffiness?