Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser

Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser removes impurities for a brighter, smoother, clearer-looking complexion.

Has anyone tried Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser ? Also, what toner should I pair with it?
Start your review of Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser!
Stephanie C.
Sanford, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie C.
I don’t always cleanse in the morning. Mostly just a warm water splash then on to toner. However I was suggested to use a vitamin C serum to boost sunscreen’s effectiveness. I’m currently using Glow Recipes Pineapple Bright serum and I just recently (6 ounces ago) added this to the mix. My results are enough to convince me to keep with it. I’m just now about to repurchase both. ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️
Caitlin V.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Caitlin V.
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Caitlin V.
Formulated with vitamin C ester (brightening and smoothing), DMAE (firming), and copper complex (skin strengthening hydration), this lovely cleanser is advertised as ideal for normal to oily skin, a non-drying formula that removes impurities for a brighter, smoother, clearer-looking complexion. And it delivers in all those areas. My skin is left looking matte but with a hint of glow, ready for the next steps of my skincare routine. I like this cleanser, it’s noticeably better than the drugstore ones I’ve tried. No complaints! And it smells a bit like oranges. Just lather between wet hands and massage on damp face and rinse well.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Danielle P.
This is my 2nd bottle of this stuff, I was happy when they changed the citrus cleanser from their signature brown glass bottle to an easy tube . Its a brand i trust and will continue to use, but My first problem is the cleanser keeps leaking. I have a defective cap so standing up or on its side its leaking. As I did love my first bottle I feel not so much anymore about this cleanser . It's great to remove makeup and as I have acne prone dry combo skin I feel like this strips to much of my face , leaving it a little to dry now , im trying more to keep a healthy skin barrier when I wash this is just slightly to drying.
Kristen  B.
Brookfield, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Kristen  B.
My favorite cleanser! I use this every night and it gives my skin a bright clean complexion!
Kristen  K.
Bremerton, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Kristen  K.
I love how mild this cleanser is.It doesn’t lather on your skin, and has a very faint scent. It leaves your skin feeling very clean and slightly moisturized after using. I love using this before I apply my make up and moisturizer in the morning.
Kitty Q.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love using this cleanser in the AM right before I do my AM routine which includes Vit C serum. I think it is a great first step to my AM routine.
Sarah B.
Honolulu, HI
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my fave new product! It leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped and dry. This as the first step in my brightening regiment has helped even my skin tone, firmness, dark spots, and shrink my pores. I would highly recommend this to anyone suffering from these problems! #winterskincare #loveyourskin #costcofinds #skincarejunkie Perricone MD Citrus Brightening Cleanser
Brittany H.
Summerville, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Brittany H.
This is a great product definitely helped brighten and cleanse my skin and help with dullness I would say this is maybe a dupe for epionce purifying wash it smells alot like it it is expensive but worth it I recommend this to anyone who is into anti aging skin care this seems like a more gel cleanser but foams up pretty well
Nida A.
Essex Jct, VT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Nida A.
this cleanser is formulated with a less irritating form of vitamin C which is ideal for brightening and smoothing my oily skin!
Sandra  P.
Irvine, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Sandra  P.
Gentle, calming and safe for sensitive skin. Has a light sent that is pleasant and it is good for sensitive skin. Since I have used it I’ve noticed that my skin seems smoother and I have less breakouts. The only thing that I would say yes it’s not very good at removing make up. I purchased this with my own money and I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abigail  V.
il y a un an
Crystal M. il y a 4 mois
I use it every day. I follow with wishful thirst trap serum by huda and then filling good by Farmacy. I top that with glow recipe watermelon moisturizer