Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 15 uploaded by Kim R.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is

Harnessing the highest concentration of Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Vitamin C Ester at 15%, this revolutionary night treatment promotes the look of brighter, firmer and smoother skin unveiling a visibly glowing, radiant complexion.

What It Does:

• Brightens skin for a more evened skin tone
  • Promotes the appearance of firmer and smoother skin.
  • Minimizes the appearance of discoloration unveiling an elegant radiance.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Citrus

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water/Aqua, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Zinc Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral

Application:

In the evening, Dr. Perricone recommends applying small dots along forehead, cheeks and chin and smooth all over face. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturizer. The effect of Vitamin C Ester is immediately felt on the skin and often described as a tightening, drying sensation. This is normal given the high concentration of Vitamin C Ester contained in this treatment and will disappear moments after application.

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I hear Vitamin C is great as an anti-aging product. Has a...1 Answers
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I thought this product worked very well for my skin. I saw that my skin was brighter after just a few uses. I had no issues with sensitivity with this product. It was very very watery so it did not feel like I was rubbing it in well but it works so that is not a big deal. What I did not care for was the scent. It smelt very salty (like soy sauce) and the scent lingered for quite some time.
Janey B.
Would definitely recommend using this product at night time only - it doesn't work well under makeup. Otherwise, I have no complaints about this product. I am still on my first set of tubes and I think it will take a few more weeks or months before I can really see results, but so far so good.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This stuff is amazing, I mean like unicorn tear laden moisturizer amazing. It brightens, lightens, and tightens the skin. It has even reduced the severe hormonal acne that I was experiencing previous to using the product. I get so many questions about what I use on my skin!
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
If you want a QUICK fix and long term brightness, this is it. If you did half of your face I PROMISE you can tell the difference after just one treatment!
Kristie M.
It's okay. Not too good for the price. But seem some difference. Would recommend maybe if I use it a couple more times
Sonia S.
Calgary, AB
This is a great vitamin c product. It has a light texture that skins right in. It never aggravates my sensitive skin. Only con is that it is very overpriced but you only need the smallest bit of product for your entire face. I would definitely recommend!
Arooj F.
This is awesome. It works so well. As my skin cannot receive much vitamins so this helps alot. It protects my skin so good.
Surina  .
I hear Vitamin C is great as an anti-aging product. Has anyone had experience using a vitamin c based product?
Arooj F.
Is this suitable for sensitive skin?